~Chapter 1~

Thank you for having a look into my first story ever.
I'm already apologizing for my bad english.
It unfortunately isn't my first language T-T
But I still hope you enjoy.
I promise you that my writing skills improve in every chapter a bit more.

Mina is a name I came up with, which is supposed to be the reader (for the people who don't understand).
If it bothers you, don't read it. No need for rude comments. Of course you can also read it as Y/N or whichever name you want.
------------------

„Moooom!" I yelled standing in front of the window in my room.

„What?" She yelled back from downstairs.

„You have to see this!"

„What do I have to see?!" She yelled, now slightly annoyed.

„I'll show you as soon as you come to my room."

„Just tell me already, I can't come to your room right now"

„No! You have to come now! you need to see it by yourself!!" I yelled desperately, because I really wanted her to see what's happening in front of our house.

„Mina uhm I'm on the toilet right now....can't it wait for a few minutes!?"

„Alright....just hurry up, because I have to use the bathroom too..."

„Yes..." she was clearly annoyed, but used to this behavior.

Always arguing about unimportant things, that's me and my mom.

2 Minutes later

„What's so important?" she asked and walked towards me.

„Look" I pointed outside the window.

She looked out of the window and I could see that she wasn't really impressed.

„Are you serious right now Mina?!" She hit my shoulder slightly.

„Yes I know, I thought the same. Who builds a new house on a corn field and why in front of our house.." I didn't read the room and thought she was as shocked as I was.
„No..I meant „seriously", because you yelled my name, wanted me to come here and couldn't just tell me when I was still in another room??! I never finished my "business" on the toilet so fast!! And the only thing you show me is this?!" Mom yelled at me in anger.

„Well I have to go to the bathroom too now...so byee"

I ran towards the bathroom quickly and locked the door behind me.

~time skip~

6 Month later....

The clock alarm went off.

„Shut up" I mumbled into my pillow as if something would happen and the clock would magically stop ringing.
The clock obviously continued ringing, so I just threw it at the wall. The clock broke and here I was again, another school year, another broken clock from me Park Mina.

„Wake up you lazy girl" My Mom shook my body and looked at the broken clock on the floor, rolling her eyes.

„Noooo" I groaned.

„You have to get up now. It's the first day of school" she sighed. „you're going to be late" she started picking up the broken pieces of my clock.
„Well do I look like I'd care? It could also be the last day of school and I wouldn't care either."