Chapter 15

So y'all know y'all love me!! I know I said every Monday but I got off track!! so I'm doing it now!!! Love you stinky heads!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to feel a pair of arms around me. They felt so good. I laid there for a while until I realized I had to pee. I moved his arm from around me and tried to get up. Before I could get my feet on the floor he grabbed me and pulled me into himself.

"Good morning lovely lady" he said while squeezing my stomach

I thought he was going to push the pee out of me!! "Good morning sir"

"Mmm you smell so good." I could feel "him" against my butt.

Not again! "Listen here fella I have to pee! It's bad enough that you have the death grip around my stomach! Now let me go so I can pee!!"

He looks at me with this look in his eyes. I've seen that look before! No he is not! He got on top of me and started tickling me!

He is DEAD!! I am about to pee myself!! "IM (laugh) ABOUT (laugh) TO (laugh) PEE (laugh)!". Ok do he isn't about to stop! Think. Think. I've got it! He told me about this weakness that all vampires have. Behind his ear. He said to some vampires it hurt but to him it makes him have an extreme rush of pleasure. To the point where he is curled up convulsing.

I slide my hand behind his ear and pushed it. He felt over moaning. Ha gotcha! I got up and fell to the floor! My damn legs! They are like string cheese! They are so sore! I get up and run into the bathroom. I locked the door so he couldn't get me while I was peeing! He is going to be so mad!

"Dawn (moan) payback (moan) is (moan) a (moan) bitch (moan)!" he said threw the door. Doesn't he know that he should never tell me is weaknesses! He has so much to learn.

I flushed the toilet and washed my hands. I opened the door to find the room empty. Hmmm where could he be. Ah who cares! I'm hungry!

I walk down stairs. Still no sight Of vampire boy! I walk into the kitchen and pull out the eggs, bacon, and flour. I made up the biscuits and stuck them in the oven.

I scrambled the eggs and put them aside. Once the bacon was almost done I started scrambling the eggs.

"You know if I was human I would so eat that food. I haven't smelled something like that since I was little when my grandma would make them for me"

"Speaking of that can you eat real food?"

"Yes I can taste and everything it's just I cant get full."

"Oh well do you want some?"

"Sure!"

I hand him a plate and a fork. He sits down at the table and started to eat. He was making noises. Yea I can cook

"I didn't know you could cook so well! It tastes like my grandmas!"

"Are you serious! I grew up in the south! You better know how to cook! But speaking of your grandma, what was your child hood like?" that made him stop eating. Oh god what did I stir up!

"Well ummm".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry I took so long to upload! Rough week! I love you guys for waiting!!! You have my heart!!! Any who! Comment, Vote, Fan!!! Love you stinky heads!!