Chapter 11

Where am I? Who the fuck has their arms wrapped around me? How did I get here? I was about to get up and run until I heard him. That crazy snoring he does! I knew it was him! How in the world did he get me here without me waking up!! I'm a light sleeper!! I don't care how it feels really good being in his arms!

I laid there for what felt like hours. I loved watching him sleep. I would do little things to him to see his reaction. I will rub something across his nose and he will sneeze and wipe his nose. He is so cute

I realized I was hungry when my stomach growled as loud as it could! I got up quietly so I wouldn't wake him. I walked into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. Hmmm let's see what I can whip up. He's has eggs, bacon, and hash browns. This will do! I scrambled the eggs, cooked the bacon, and browned the hash browns with some onions (this part is making me hungry!! I'm going to have to make me some now!). I can't wait to eat! I scarfed down the food and sat on the couch for a min so the food can settle. After a while I wanted to go and take a shower. I know He didn't pack any clothes for me. Guys!

I walked into the bathroom and to my surprise there's some clothes for me folded on the sink! Awww he did get some clothes for me!! I turned on the shower. The steam felt so good! I took off my clothes and got in. He even bought me some shower gel! He amazes me sometimes!!!

I walk out of the bathroom to see him still sleep! It's going on 3. I decide to wake him up! I tip toe to the bed and before I could tickle him he grabs me and starts tickling me!! "Payback is a bitch!!!" I say while trying to get loose. Damn his vampire strength! "Oh it is huh?" he turns me over and starts spanking me. After he saw that I liked it he went back tickling me.

"Say uncle"

"Never!"

"Say uncle"

"I WILL NEVER SAY UNCLE!!!"

"Say uncle or I will make you pee on yourself!"

After a while I did have I pee. So I decided to say uncle. Oh I'll get him back!!!

Brian pulls me in his bed and we laid there for a while until I heard my phone go off. Who could it be I'm having fun! Uhh people always ruin stuff!! I look and it's Jolisa. What could she want.

"Yes Jolisa"

"I'm sorry to break up your fun but it's time for you to come back and get ready for dinner"

I looked and the clock said 5:30. Maybe she is right. "Ok Jolisa I'm on my way! Can you do me a favor. Can you please plug in my curling irons?"

"I sure can! Now hurry the reservations are at 7!"

"I won't we are loving now." she hung up and i turned towards Brian. He had heard everything and had gotten up. He picked me up off the bed and put me on the floor. I grabbed my clothes and we walked to the car. We got in and drove off.

We pulled up to my place and he gave me a long and passionate kiss before I got out. I had to stand there for a moment to get myself together. He had me all hot again! He does stuff like that on purpose! I turned around to see him looking at me with a smirk. He is mean!

I walk into the apartment to see balloons and banners everywhere! I love that girl! It was so beautiful! She hopped put from the corner yelling happy birthday. I thought I was going to have a heart attack!!!

"You scared the shit out of me!"

"Well we will have to fix that now won't we!" she turned around and pulled out a bottle. 2 types of vodka. Strawberry and whipped!

"Now how the hell did you get this and your underage???"

She laughed and said while grabbing 2 glasses and some strawberry juice. "Oh don't worry about that! It's your birthday and we have to do it big!!" she made up our drinks and I turned on the music. I took a sip of my drink. God it was strong, but good! I walked into my bedroom and put down my drink. I opened my closet and realize that I hadn't bought anything to wear today! I pushed around clothes and saw 2 dresses hanging up and 2 pairs of heels. One from Jolisa one from Brian. They were beautiful! I ran into Jolisa's room and hugged her! She knew what I was hugging her for because she told me your welcome. I chose Jolisa's outfit. It was a dark blue dress that stopped just above me knee and a pair of blue and black wedge heels. I ran into the bathroom and put on my dress. I curled my hair a little more and then did my makeup. I did a dark eye with a hint of blue and put on some lip gloss. I grabbed these dark blue feather earrings and a black bracelet. I put on my shoes and looked at myself in the mirror. Damn I look good. This should make him really want me now.

I walked out and saw it was 6:15. Jolisa has already left. I sat down at my computer and got onto Facebook and drunk a little bit more. I had to drive so it more like me dipping my tongue in it. I looked at the clock and saw it was 6:30 it was time for me to go. I grabbed my keys and started to grab for a pocketbook. There it was!! A black Prada bag!! Omg it was beautiful!! I opened it and saw it was from Brian! There was a note.

"Sweetheart I hope you love this pocketbook. As well as the dress. This is just a preview of what is to come! See you soon

, Brian"

He is wonderful! I put my phone, some lip gloss, my iPod, and my camera in it. I was about to close it when I see something on the side. It was perfume!! It smelled like berries! I sprayed myself and threw it in the pocketbook. I grabbed my keys, locked up the apartment, and got into my car. 6:40. It won't take me but 10 mins to get there. I can't wait!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So either chapter 12 or 13 will have the big scene!! Ok so from what I've learned from a person that I fanned that if a story is pg-13 then you can't put restricted in it so this is what I will do. I will put that chapter in a restricted chapter.. I will be sending the people that are my fans a private message! So be on the look out! And if your not my fan then you better fan me because it will be a very good message! My baby cat just woke up hollarin!!! I think she was having a bad dream :(. And Cren is sooo much better! He is back to his old aggravating self!