Chapter 27

So another day where I don't know what to say. So enjoy!

All Rights are Reserved to GiamoniCooper!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stop being stupid and turn around! We have to find a tux! The wedding is less than 2 months away!". This boy is going to make my blood pressure go up.

"You need to calm down before something happens to my baby" She needs some type of medication! I hope this moodiness doesn't last!!!

"No he needs to turn around so I can see what he looks like! Between him and this damn baby!"

"Day turn around so we can see. Please."

"Fine!"

He turns around and I fall to the floor. His pants were to tight!

"AHHHH! Why didn't you tell me. I can't breathe!"

"Stop laughing! Why the hell did you think I didn't want to turn around??"

"Because your balls were tight!!!!" I am crying!

"Babe that was mean."

"If it was so mean then why are you laughing."

Day turned around and looked. He was laughing.

Fuck them both I'm taking this shit off! They better find another best man!

I took out my phone and texted May.

'Babe they are picking on me! Why couldn't you have been here!'

'Because my mom said it was a school night. Why were they picking.'

'Because this tux is extremely tight. It's hugging my stuff.'

'Baby no offense, but I would have laughed too!'

'You are mean too!'

'No I'm not!'

'Yes you are. :(.'

'Aww I'm sorry. Do you forgive me?'

'Only if I get lots of sugar this weekend.'

'You can have all the kisses you want!'

'Good! Now go and finish. The faster you finish the faster we can FaceTime!'

'Ok babe. See you later!'

'See you. :)'

I think I love her......

.........

"I need some fresh air. I can't breathe!"

"Ok babe. I will help him find a bigger size pants."

"Please I can't take anymore! My stomach is already big without adding laughing!"

"You stomach isn't big. It's barely there!"

"Yea yea."

I walked out and went outside.

"Look at this slut."

I turn around and it's my so called mother. "And look at this so called mother."

"Your a stupid bitch. Let this white man knock you up. Living up in his house like a house slave."

"And this is coming from the same woman who sits in the house doing nothing while your 'husband' goes outs and cheats on you. I'm the stupid bitch. My man comes home every night. Pleases me every night. What about Danny? By look on your face he doesn't. Haha!"

"Don't talk about him!"

"Or what. Your going to beat me. Oh I'm scared! Bitch please. Like I told you before. Your not about this life. I will not your head up just like I did before. It's nothing. Then back in that store and shop for my wedding. Something that you never had. Remeber. He didn't want to propose. So now y'all are common law married. Funny! And I'm the slut!"

Anger was written all over her face.

"Like I said your not about this life. Because if you were you would have done something by now instead of stand there with your mouth open like some type of animal. I'm going inside with my man and my brother. Something you will never be able to say."

I turn to walk away but she grabs my hair. "Let go of my hair."

"No!"

"Who grabs someone's hair. Your coward!" I head but her. She stumbles back.

She tries to swing but I dodge it.

I punch her dead in her face. "Now what bitch! Don't fuck with me again! The next time you do you will be dead!"

I turn to walk away. "I'm going to do this!". She pushed me down. I land on my stomach. Sharp pains start to go through it.

All I could do was grab my stomach and whisper Brian. I guess he heard me because e comes flying out.

"What the hell has happen. Are you ok. Who did this?"

I point to Lisa.

SHE IS DEAD! "You did this! You trying to kill my baby!" he punched her. "You whore! How dare you touch my wife! My unborn child! He punched her again. "You will die tonight!" I grabbed her by the neck and picked her up.

"Fight now!" she has to die!

"Baby we need to go to the hospital."

I pull my hand from my pants.

I'm bleeding.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I know it's like barely 1 page. If even that. I wanted to leave it there. I'm mean I know! So what do you think? Comment/Fan/Vote!