Wren Winters (B-)

"name; Wren Winters that's pretty
age; 21
fandom; original (i guess?) I'm confused. Did you create the story and it's not a fanfiction. If that's true than it would be original.
appearance; big golden eyes, fierce eyebrows, dark hair, five' eight", alabaster skin, curvy lean, full lips By dark hair do you mean like black or dark brown?
gender; female
sexuality; heterosexual
backstory; i would say what happened to her in her childhood, but it would spoil my whole plot and i can not explain without it being a domino effect, literally i would spoil my whole book, hon okay. What would be helpful though. Would be a very vague backstory and a spoilers warning. Or you could just PM it.
strengths; determined, realistic, knows what she wants, broken wouldn't broken be a weakness? I guess it really just depends on how you write your story.
weakness; very (sorry I don't like publishing curse words) stubborn, a bit stoic, insensitive, dry sarcasm Haha same for that sarcasm part.
powers; well i mean, she is one half of a soul, meaning the guy out there if he gets hurts she gets hurt in the same place, if her hand breaks, his does too. if she is sad, he feels melancholy, if he gets mad, she feels anger, strong enough emotions have a whispy effect on them. Oh. That's actually pretty cool
friends; i will add um. Okay
enemies; her mother, her sister, her soulmate, basically everyone why does basically everyone including her soulmate hate her?

i am soo confused about this fandom thing but is this a review book? Yes. i have no idea, if you decide not to do it, it is fine, thank you for evening looking, i appreciate it sweetheart thank you for applying. Hope you use the feedback.

Wren definitely  does have potential. A few pointers if you happen to submit an OC to any Review book are the three C's they are: Capitalization. When you write a story, it represents you and how much you care. Completion, to gain full feedback and recognize your character's full potential, it is vital to have a good view of your character. And finally, Composition, this is all the little things that make up your character. It's like baking a cake. If you add seven eggs and only a cup of sugar. Well, I hope you like eggs. If you give your character 3,000 strengths and two weaknesses. The books gonna be very boring.

Originality-70%

Mary Sue-20%

Interest-50% (just not my kind of story)

Statement- THE THREE C's

Admin-Peggy