Jasper Reynolds [C]

Name: Jasper Reynolds
Haha I'm triggered bc I'm hamiltrash^^
Age:15

Fandom: Gravity Falls
ok, none of us know too much about this fandom but I guess I know the most about it😹
Gender: Female

Sexuality: Asexual

Personality: Awkward, shy, zero social skills, annoying, weird, insecure, regretful, gets angered easily and always wants to be right.
that basically describes me😹

Backstory: jasper grew up in a small town in Idaho, her and her family had always been believers of folk lore and the paranormal. One day her and her mom had gotten into a big fight about her being asexual, she took a walk to blow off some steam and she came across a small pawn shop, the old woman in the shop had asked her what's wrong, she told her everything, the woman said that if she gave her her earrings that she would make her happy. She agreed and did what she said, but the old woman turned into a slim tall man in a purple suit, all jasper could do was watch in fear, the man had blown some glitter onto her. She booked it, she ran all the way to her house and to her mom, her mom screamed when she saw her she started using some decursing books but nothing worked, she looked in the mirror and she had fox ears and a tail, her mother was terrified she was yelling things at her like "get out you demon" "I will banish you to hell" jasper started running. She had went from woods to woods throughout two years until she thought she was safe, things didn't seem right in the forest she was at, she would see gnomes and huge footprints but she thought she was hallucinating. While out on a stroll she heard voices, she froze, that's all she could do, her body wouldn't let her move. She saw two children, Mable, had seen her and ran towards her. Jasper was confused on why she wasn't screaming in fear, Mable was petting her tail but Dipper seemed to check her out. Mable had pulled her to the Mystery Shack while babbling about her ears, Dipper was trying to tell Mable she shouldn't just trust some girl she found. She made fast friends with Wendy and Mable but Dipper took a while, she later just hung out in the woods, Mable and Dipper would run into her from time to time. She often regrets running away and wishes she could turn back time.
great jiminy-jinkets! that's a lot to take in-
1) haha the gnomes
2) it's spelled "Mabel" not "mable"
3)it's kind of a weird backstory. it's all over the place.
Appearance: Very tan, tall, slim, uneven grown out black hair that is a little lower than her armpits, orange ears, a fluffy orange tail with a cream underside, green eyes, several scars, fingerless gloves, gray tank top, short basketball shorts, and some beat up sneakers
I like her appearance

Species: Kitsune/Human

strengths: she could easily catch anything, very fast, her reaction time is on point, she can almost always tell when someone is lying.
I get that she has sharp senses because she's part Kitsune, but if her reaction time is on point, why wasn't she able to react and escape Mabel and Dipper in the first place.
Weaknesses: She's not very smart, she'll break down easily, her social skills are lacking which could get into some awkward situations and she gets mad over stupid things.
Ok, if you decide to keep her as "not very smart" please stick to it. But I'm here to warn you that it's hard to depict. I would recommend making another OC friend who isn't the brightest because that's not a very good trait for the main protagonist

Powers: Speed

Friends: Mable, Wendy, and sorta Dipper
Please consider making an OC friend. She shouldn't only interact with cannon characters
Enemies: the Kitsune that made her this

Mary-Sue: 60% from that long backstory paragraph, I didn't gain very much info about her or her past life. Also, she needs to not only have cannon friends.
Originality: I like her appearance, personality, and name
Interest: 80% I would read this if she was slightly modified.
Statement: I love waddles
(p.s. ANGELICA LOOK AT THE PICTURE!!!)
Admin: Eliza💖
WhatThe1245