Winifred Berry (C-)

Winnie Berry | HARRY POTTER NEXT GEN

Name: Winifred Elizabeth Berry I love her name

Age: 15
Looks: natalia dyer fc okay.

Personality: she's a Slytheryn who doesn't exactly fit into her own house exactly. When the time comes for a house exchange program, wait what? You can't change houses. The Sorting Hat chides what house you'll be in because that's where you'll do the best. Hufflepuff Pride though. she signs up and is sorted into Hufflepuff.
Backstory: not very important to the story, frankly, but she's a pureblood who's parents are somewhat ok with muggles and such after the war.
Friends: Margo (oc), Teddy Lupin, Albus possibly. Maybe add another OC for her to be friends with. And Teddy was already out of Hogwarts when Albus was starting his first year. She keeps to herself.
Enemies: those who aren't for equality, mansplainers
Likes: music, Teddy, cozy things, coming in first again, Teddy has already graduated.
Dislikes: getting rejected, getting put last, not being a priority, losing people same.

Others that were forgotten

"Gender: female, hetero. however, she has the capacity to love anyone, so she wonders often if she could love a girl. Okay
Species: witch, but otherwise human.
Strengths: when she's put into a competition, she gives it her all, no matter what. She'll learn how to do whatever it is, if she can't already. She can play piano decently. She's good at explaining herself in writing lucky her.
Weaknesses: is unintentionally mean a lot of times, can't explain things verbally to save her life, doesn't express her feelings correctly.
Personality (continued with the insane amount of things I blanked on): she likes to emotionally connect with music, because it understands situations that people don't often. She likes Teddy, but feels she can't interfere with Victoire's relationship with him, good. I would advise having her not interfere. as it's closer than she is with him. She wants to avoid the drama at all costs, but inevitably gets sucked in. She feels like she has to fit into a certain category, but Teddy helps her realize the truth- it's not that way. She's trusting to a fault. She loves her best friend, Margo, but feels like she's too bitter.
Powers: witch. she's the usual. Nothing special. Thanks goodness.

Mary Sue: 60%

Interest: 40%

Originality: 80%

Statement: you can't time travel (you'll go to Azkaban)

Admin: Peggy