Breagha Potter [C-]

Name: Breagha "Bree" Potter
Oh god no. please tell me she isn't related to Harry.
Age: she is eleven at the start but the story tells her whole life at Hogwarts and a little beyond that.

Sexuality: Never specified

Fandom: Harry Potter (marauders era)
Oh. well that's a very common era to write it in. also, what's her relation to Harry then?
Backstory: Bree reveals very little about her life before Hogwarts. All anyone really knows is that James Potter is her cousin and she spends most of the holidays at his house. Bree has been warned to keep something a secret but all will be revealed later on in the story.
Oh god stop now. Related to James? secretive? ugh🔫
Appearance: Bree has a pale complexion, dotted with a few freckles. Dark, messy hair that falls just above her shoulders. Large framed glasses. Hazel eyes. She's very short and is teased about it regularly.
raise your hand if you can relate to being short🙋🏼
Species: Witch

Personality: Bree is well known throughout the school mostly because she is very loud. Wait what? you just said she keeps to herself. She's extremely opinionated with a short temper. This results in her getting in quite a lot of trouble. She's also one of those annoying people that are smart without even trying, NO STOP but that's only really in transfiguration. She's absolutely horrible in most other subjects. She's reckless and stubborn but she still comes off as friendly, she's a true gryffindor.

Strengths: Very good at transfiguration. Good at quidditch after years of practicing with James. She has an odd charm to her, most people end up liking her.
Of course they do.
Weaknesses: very short. Quick tempered. Can't swim. Kinda mean sometimes.
How are these weaknesses? none of these are extreme struggles.
Powers: magic

Family: Her parents, Morgan and Connor. No siblings. Cousin, James Potter.

Friends: the marauders, Lily Evans, Marlene McKinnon, Alice Fortescue (longbottom), and Mary MacDonald.
No stop. not the marauders.
Enemies: Severus Snape, a few other Slytherins, (later on) death eaters.
All Slytherin. Hmm. That's not generalizing the entire house at all😑
Also for weaknesses, she's has glasses and likes to make sarcastic blind jokes.
once again, those are not weaknesses. weaknesses will affect her through the story.

Mary-Sue: 70% Something about this OC rubbed me the wrong way. Related to James, smart without trying, friends with the marauders?
Originality: 13% some qualities are relatable like being short or wearing glasses.
Interest: 60% I feel like she could be a good OC.
Statement: I'm helpless rn (haha I love u if u get the reference)
Admin: Eliza💖
El_394