Astoria White (C+)

"[NOTE: my character is TECHNICALLY not an original character, but she was only mentioned briefly in the Harry Potter books and this is my interpretation of her]

Name: Astoria White (last name may change) isnt it Greengrass? Or is that just me?
Age: 20
Gender: female
Fandom: Harry Potter
Sexuality: Bisexual I guess so
Personality: bitter, she has trust issues, sarcastic, is very loving if you can get her to trust you, is very caring for vulnerable creatures, has a quick temper, sometimes tries to start fights.
Appearance: Shoulder length platinum blonde hair, dark grey eyes, pale skin, delicate, dainty  facial features, skinny/boyish body lacking curves, medium height. I don't think being dainty and and having a boyish body is possible. I do like how she is lacking curves though.
Species: human/witch
Strengths: is very strong willed and does not back down from arguments, also can be very charming  when needed.
Flaws: Is very suspicious of people and almost never takes risks where her emotions are concerned, wallows in her sadness and grief. I can relate
Backstory: She is a halfblood witch, born into an old wizarding family who shunned her due to her parentage, her mother had an affair with a muggle man and her mother's husband had always resented her and would've put her out on the streets if not for her mother's protests. She  was sent to beaxbatons [sorry if I spelled that incorrectly] I think it's right. unlike her two sisters who were sent to hogwarts since her family had more friends/connections at hogwarts and were ashamed of her. She met Draco when their parents were visiting each other when they were both 15, they became friends and started dating when they were eighteen.
Powers: Just average witch/wizard powers okay good
Friends: At the beginning of the book she has none, aside from Draco who dies in the beginning but over the course of the books makes friends with Luna and Ginny. How?
Enemies: Her mother's husband,  (deceased) Lucius Malfoy.

Thanks you! No problem!

She seems like a normal person. Which is good. I'm just really confused-Is she Astoria Greengrass or not?

Originality: 30% You did expand on the character but she's not your original character.

Interest: 50% She send a little bland to me.

Mary Sue Grade: 60% the family rejecting her is a bit  Sueish.

Statement: She doesn't even go here!

Admin: Peggy