Chapter 19- Part 2- Un-worded Communication

Part 2! Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh gosh this is the best part I swear!" I pointed at the television screen, referring to Ashton Kutcher and Jennifer Gardner kissing at the end of the movie Valentine's Day. Giggles erupted from my tummy as I lay my legs on Liam and my head on Harry's legs. "I love the idea of best friends falling for each other, no matter how cliche it is."

Niall and Harry groaned simutaneously. "I cannot believe you are making us watch this, Emma." Niall rolled his eyes,

"Don't be such a party pooper, you guys. It's Valentine's Day. Maybe if you had a girlfriend like Zayn you wouldn't have to be here watching this." I lightly smacked Niall in the arm as I joked around.

"Hey! Technically I do have a girlfriend!" Harry threw up his hands in surrender. Liam fidgeted at the mention of Harry's and my "relationship".

"No, not really, Harold." I closed my eyes and shushed the two guys. "I want to watch the movie and you guys are too loud!" I tried a tough tone in my voice but was unsuccessful. Minutes later the end came, signaling a quiet yawn to come from my mouth.

"Do you mind if I crash on the couch here? I am super tired." I questioned Harry.

"Sure." A short reply from Harry and off he went to bed.

"I think I will stay here with Emma for a bit," Liam looked toward me and I nodded signaling it was okay with me. Niall made his way to the spare bedroom leaving me and Liam looking at each other.

"How are you, Emma? And I mean really." Liam's stare seemed to penetrate me. His chocolate brown eyes weren't asking me the same question others using those words did. They asked me more questions than words could ever portray. My bottom lip quivered slightly and words tumbled out of my mouth, strung together.

"I think I'm doing better Liam. Did Harry tell you?" My eyes welled up. I brought my eyes back to his after watching my fingers fumble, clasped together in my lap. Liam leaned closer to me and scooted over next to me. His large hands covered mine as he looked into my eyes.

"Yes, Emma. And I'm sorry." He didn't say much, but the words he did say felt so sweet to my ears. Liam's hand rubbed the back of my neck, warming me up instantly. His lips brushed my forehead in a simple gesture. I tilted my head up and he pulled back surprised. I lightly blew on his hair, making it ruffle.

Liam leaned closer down to me and I brought my lips to his. Warmth spread through my body. It was a pleasant kiss, sweet and meaningful. I couldn't compare it to Harry and my "friendly" kiss because they were in two different categories entirely. But for some reason it didn't feel like the first kiss we shared. I couldn't exactly put words to it, but there was something different in the way it was shared between us.

"Uh hem." A cough sounding from the other side of the room pulled our lips apart. Harry nervously scratched his head avoiding eye contact. His mouth was set in a small frown, one not noticeable unless you were looking for it. Why was I looking for it?

"I was just going to say that my house is yours Emma, as we are friends," he stated, putting accent on the word friends for an incomprehensible reason. Was it to remind me of the kiss we shared today? Or was it to tell me it's all right to kiss Liam... Well if it was the second then he didn't really have any say in my relation with Liam.

And for a moment I became peeved with Harry, only to remember I didn't know the reason he portrayed the word "friends" like that. My body relaxed and I felt the wrinkles in my forehead subside.

"So you are welcome to grab anything from the kitchen you would like." His jaw tensed up after delivering the message and the skin tightened up around his mouth, again an action one could only see if they were looking for it.

"Thank you, Harry," my words silently dismissing Harry from the room. His eyes flickered to Liam and for a moment I think they made eye contact. From the corner of my eye a slight nod could be seen come from Liam, and I wondered what un-worded communication traveled through the air between them. I let it go though, deciding not to analyze it; some things are meant to go unknown.

------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry I didn't do a double update last weekend. Ill try to update again this weekend but the next chapter might be a little short. This chapter was a bit of a filler, so I apologize for that as well. I hope your Valentine's Day was nice.

Oh and who tried to get tickets to 5SOS and didn't? Because I feel your pain. My friend's mom tried to get tickets on the presale which was really generous of her but she was unsuccessful and I tried the next day for the general sale in the middle of a swim meet and couldn't get any, only to find out that all the ticket scalpers (especially Stub Hub) bought all the fricken tickets and are now reselling them at ridiculous prices. And now, because I can't afford those prices, my friend and I don't get to go to the concert. So basically I had a whole fight with my parents to let me go to the concert for no reason.

Anyway, sorry for the rant. Thank you guys so much for a the reads :) I love each and everyone of you for dedicating time to reading my story. In some ways, you are the ones creating the story because without you guys, I wouldn't be writing at all.

Anyway, please comment, and take just like two seconds to click the little vote button below (on the app) or to the right if on the computer!

Xx iluvenature

copyright 2014 © iluvenature