Chapter 15- Feelings for Another

As to my disappearance from Wattpad for several months, GUESS WHO'S BACK??!!! So blame school, homecoming drama, and a bunch of other stuff that delayed the new chapter. Sorry my peeps ;) ENJOY!

---------------------------------------------Chapter 15- Feelings for Another

I have never felt so confused in my entire life. Tears spilt off my cheeks, the clean sheets on my bed easily soaking them up. The butterflies had faded from my stomach long ago and now I just felt nauseated. When I think about how I almost kissed Harry at the beach, a fresh batch of salty water droplets prepares itself to fall. And when I think about how I had liked the way it felt when my lips had first latched onto his, the tears drop. My moral compasses must've been blown around in a storm, because the amount of guilt stuck in my stomach sure wasn't from doing the right thing.

I got up off my comfy bed to walk around. Two hours of laying in the same position, petrified, could really lose the feeling in your bum. My feet brought themselves down the stairs in my house to the kitchen in order to make some coffee. Seeing as to how it was almost 1 in the morning and I wasn't even remotely sleepy, I decided on a fresh batch of decaf coffee. After preparing it and pouring whip cream all over the top, I sat down at our table downstairs. My originally white sleeve was covered in black smudges. When I got home last night I was too distraught to take off my makeup. No doubt I looked like a fricken raccoon with multi-colored skin.

Maybe I could go to Liam. He seemed to understand me when I told him about Gabriella. He could understand me now, I'm sure of it.

Before my brain processed it, my fingers had dialed Liam's number and the ring was echoing in my ear.

The dial tone ended as I heard scratches come from my phone meaning it had been picked up.

"Emma? May I ask why you are calling me at 1 in the morning?" His voice was very light and quiet, barely making it to my ear.

"Liam. Can I please come over?" My voice had suddenly become timid, much less bold compared to my daring thoughts that caused me to dial his number in the first place.

"Emma, is everything alright?" He first questioned me before going ahead and answering my question. "Yes, come over. Harry gave you my address, right?" He waited for me to reply.

"No, he didnt," I said.

"Figures." Liam mumbled.

I brushed what he mumbled aside as I quietly ran upstairs to grab some shoes and car keys.

~~~~~

One knock is all it took until the door to his flat swung open. "Emma, come on in". He swept me into a hug inside his flat once the door was closed. "Do you want some tea or anything?"

"No, thank you , Liam. I made coffee before I called you." My eyes traveled the floor and my cheeks felt warm to the touch. I was slightly embarrassed that I had called him so early and asked to come over. We walked to his love seat couch and sat down. "I'm sorry I woke you up."

"No, you didn't, actually. I couldn't sleep myself, " he admitted to me.

"How come, Liam?" I directly questioned him. "You weren't losing sleep over MY problems were you?" I tried to make light of the situation as I joked with him and lightly smacked his arm.

He chuckled but I could tell it was forced and didn't reach his face. "No actually, just some things of my own." His face turned to me and his eyes peered directly into mine. They scrutinized me and I felt as if, without words, he was deciphering how I felt at the moment. "So tell me, please, why you cannot sleep at 1 in the morning. This wouldn't happen to have anything to do with your date last night with Harry, would it?" Although I'm sure he knew the answer to his own question, he let it come out of his mouth anyway, for the reason of getting me to start talking.

Instead of trying to make a joke, I just got started immediately with telling him about what happened. Or should I correct myself what almost happened. I didn't even leave out why it happened or what I felt.

I finished and scooted closer to him so I could rest my head on his shoulder. Silence was what surrounded us, a comfortable one though. His hands stroked through my hair which, after 4 hours, wasn't curly anymore. It sent tingles dashing up my spine.

"You know," his voice broke the silence after several minutes. "I was in love once. It was wonderful, magical, everything I could have asked for. I felt absolutely on top of the world. " I tilted my head back to look a the expression placed on his face. A slight smile was laid across his lips, but it wasn't complete and soon turned into a small frown. "But apparently, the way I felt was not mutual. She told me she loved me, as I did her, but she must have loved another also. Because one day, when I made my way to her apartment to surprise her, I found only a note taped on her kitchen counter. No bed, no clothes, no glasses or plates indicating that anyone had ever existed there. There was not one crumb or speck of dirt anywhere to be seen in the entire apartment." At this time, he paused and a tear was beginning to build up in his eye. He sighed before continuing. "The note," his voice choked for a second. "The note broke my heart. I could literally feel strips of my heart being whisked away by the wind that ran eerily through the empty rooms."

He didn't continue on to tell me what the note read, I think it would have hurt him too much. So in the silence that followed his tragic story, I turned my body to face him. Tears were quietly streaming down his face and he looked towards the ground. Without even a moment for thought, my thumb stopped a tear mid-roll and I wiped it away. My finger lifted up his chin so he was looking me in the eyes. And I leaned in, inhaling his wonderful essence of fresh tea before softly placing my lips onto his. They met his hesitantly. When I felt assurance from Liam that this was alright, I kissed him with a little more passion. I didn't think about what was happening or the fact that I technically was dating Harry, I just wanted to wash him of the tragic thoughts and feelings he has had to live with since that day she left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guys think? I tried to make it good considering I'm months late which I apologize again for. Soo tell me: Emma and Harry or Emma and Liam? Help me out with ship names will ya? And thank you guys for so many reads. I treasure each and every one of you that take time to read my story. I dedicate this chapter to all of you guys. Thank you so much. :) xx

Oh and check out my instagram account for photography! It is @reasons_4_smiling . Tell me by commenting on a picture if you are a reader of mine! Thanks! I promise to update sooner next time!

So remember to just vote, comment, anything! And thanks for sticking with me guys :) I appreciate it.

Xx- iluvenature

copyright 2013 © iluvenature