Chapter 13- Misguided Love

I don't really have much to say this chapter except that the key phrase is "school is boring" (you probably agree) and that I want to thank @justwriteandlove for dedicating the newest chapter of Blinded to me which is an honor because she is such a terrific and amazing author. You should check her stories out :)

And also another shout out to @Duckfeet for commenting! Without further ago, Chapter 13!

One last thing, I warn you to have reader's discretion because there are some topics for the older audience in this chapter.

-Chapter 13~Misguided Love -

Harry's P.O.V.-Flashback

My hands rested under my head as I stared up at the ceiling in my bedroom. My body was layed across my somewhat comfortable bed as I thought about Gabriella and I. Images of our bond played across the bland-colored white ceiling.

Things arose in my stomach when I thought this way about her. I wasn't sure how to describe those things though. They were much more powerful than butterflies. They gave me shivers and goosebumps, and spun my head around. This feeling was so indescribable that I would dare say I could go far enough to even say it might be love.

And no, I'm not one of those stupid teenagers that says I love you after first sight or first date. It has been awhile. We have dated over a year and those "things" in my stomach haven't left yet.

My heart swelled and I felt it might burst at the thought of love. Gabriella and I, I feel like what we have doesn't come in most relationships. The way she says my name and holds my hand, I'm whipped. Ill say it proudly too. My mouth whispered the words to myself as I am the only one in the room: "whipped".

I had to tell her. I had to tell her this. She needs to know how I feel about her, seriously. I threw my body off my long bed and made my way to my closet. Black skinny jeans, a white v neck tank top and leather boots is how I dressed myself.

Maybe I should call her and tell her I'm coming... Nah, it will be a great surprise. The corners of my lips tugged up to form a wide smile.

After quietly tiptoeing down the stairs so my parents wouldn't hear me, I grabbed the keys to my car. The clock read 11:02. Hopefully Gabriella's family dinner will be over by now. I had invited her out to dinner earlier but she had declined because of the family dinner. Her parents have family dinners about once a week so it's quite a normal thing and I wasn't surprised by it.

If only I had known what was really happening on those nights, I would have saved myself from the horrible discovery I was walking into.

But I didn't.

-----------------------------

My hands gingerly knocked on the door, waiting for a reply. I already knew what to say if one of her parents came to the door: Sorry Mrs. Lenon and Mr. Lenon. I apologize for the lateness of the hour but I came to see Gabriella. My head snapped back to the door as it was opened.

And guess who by:

Will.

Now you probably know or can pretty well guess what was happening in my mind now. I didn't immediately think something was going on because I trusted Gabriella. I actually thought Emma might be there. Emma probably brought Will over to hang out with her and Gabriella considering they were dating and all.

But when I had seen that his face showed not only surprise but confusion, guilt, and worry, my mind began to swiftly make up excuses for such. Confusion of course because Gabriella probably wasn't expecting me. Guilt because I wasn't invited and I was Alyssa's boyfriend yet Will was over. And worry obviously because he thought I would be upset that I hadn't been invited.

Looking back on it though, I can't even remember if there was any sign or feeling that those were just excuses for the actual reason he was there.

"Hi uh Will. I assume Emma's here." I spoke.

Will fidgeted, one hand on the inside doorknob, the other running through his PREVIOUSLY messed up hair. "Well... No she isn't actually."

"Gabriella?" I called up the stairs. Without a reply, my legs sprinted up the stairs. And when I saw her on the bed with only a sheet covering her, the tears started coming. They came with anger too.

"WHAT THE HE*L IS GOING ON HERE?!" I demanded ferociously, leaning over the bed.

"It-it's not what you think, Harry!" Gabriella exclaimed.

"What do you mean, not what I think?! Are you telling me you weren't having or weren't about to have sex with Will right now?! Is that what your saying?! Because if I'm wrong I would like love to know!" I growled. Tears flooded my eyes but hadn't started dropping yet.

"Well... I-we-its just that," Gabriella was speechless.

I plowed on. "You want to know what I came over here for? I came to tell you I L-O-V-E-D LOVED you. I came to tell you that you were my everything, my existence, the LOVE OF MY LIFE. But I instead find the "love of my life"" (and I made the quotation mark symbol with my hands) "about to have it out with some other dude! And not just any other guy but YOUR BEST FRIEND'S BOYFRIEND! THAT'S SICK! " I screamed. The rage was pouring out of me like water from fountains.

"I thought we didn't need the physical stuff for this relationship. We told each other that and agreed on it, Gabriella. Did you just say that because you knew you could just get it with Will?"

I wasn't finished either. I came to a realization. "How long has this been going on? Were any of those "family dinners" (and I again quoted) real? Did they happen? Or were those just your days to come and have it out with each other?! I LOVED YOU GABRIELLA LENON, but we are over," my last three words finished so quietly and softly, she might not have heard them.

I know she did though because she jumped up from the bed, covering herself with the sheet, and tried to follow me as I left. "No, Harry, I do love you! Will and I were purely physical!"

I didn't even reply to that. It repulsed me. We are practically kids. Age 16 isn't an age for cheating and its most certainly not an age for doing that stuff. The dam that had been holding the tears back in my eyes broke and they spilled, tumbling over my lashes one after another after another.

That was the day that changed everything for me.

-------------------------------------

A/N

Hope you guys liked the chapter. Sorry I haven't updated. Blame school. Don't forget to vote and comment!