Chapter 14- A Night Under The Actual Stars

~Chapter 14-A Night Under The Actual Stars~

Harry's PO.V.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. My hand slammed over the top of my alarm clock in order to shut it up but as soon as I did that, the whole clock flew off my nightstand because of the power I put into it. I mumbled curse words while getting out of bed to put the stupid clock back on the nightstand. Next I checked my phone. Same routine every day: get up, check phone, shower, put on clothes and eat breakfast.

My hand clicked the home button only to see a message pop up. That's a first. Unlocking the phone I saw who it was from: Olivia. This couldn't be good.

I'd been trying to avoid all thoughts that had anything to do with Emma. Ever since the reoccurring of the nightmare in which I found her boyfriend cheating with my girlfriend, it was too painful to have any thoughts to do with it. That included thinking about the contract.

I read the message: Date tonight on the beach. We will order catering for you guys and it will be under the stars.

As much as I had always wanted a date to be under the stars, having one arranged like this defeated the whole purpose. It wasn't spontaneous or thoughtful, it was planned. And that changed it all.

I texted Emma in order to make sure she had gotten Olivia's text and then jumped in the shower.

As I washed my hair and body, my thoughts roamed to the day I found out about my girlfriend cheating on me and Emma's boyfriend her. And it was because I didn't want to have sex with her... That not only disgusted me but it broke my heart. I wasn't good enough for her in an abstinent relationship and that's what the worse part was. That's what changed me.

These thoughts of my old relationship and Emma sunk into my skin. I found myself scrubbing my hair harder, slightly digging in my fingernails almost as if I thought the more power I put into washing my hair and body, the more of my dirty past would be cleaned out of me. Although I wished it worked, it didn't.

And that day, that other day was almost worse. How could Will and Gabriella think I would do it for them? They just cheated on Emma and I yet they still thought I would do them that favor. But lets be honest, we all knew I would. Emma didn't deserve to find out the truth; it would only puncture her heart more. So I kept it locked up.

And when I went to the X Factor, the memory of the reason Gabriella was unfaithful to me never went away. It stuck like glue to me. I never wanted it to happen again, so I prevented it. I gave the girls what they wanted. If they wanted my body, I gave it to them. And after a while, I started enjoying it. I was so used to the physicality of the relationship, I started forgetting about the other things it should it include: sweet words, spending time together, activities that you bond with. All those things became nothing to me, and I liked it. So if anyone wanted to know why I was like this; (a women user that only wants physical aspects); all they had to do was dig in my past. But as of now, I'm not allowing any digging to be done.

The shower shut off and I jumped out, dried off and got my clothes on. And tonight... What will happen?

------------------
Emma's P.O.V. - seven hours later.

Hair? Curls, check.
Makeup? Check.
Dress? Loose, flowing navy dress. Check
Shoes? Studded sandals. Check.

It was 8 o'clock. Or so my phone said. I tapped my feet nervously, waiting for the date. Under the stars, I had always wanted a date like that. This being planned though, I couldn't count it. Ding dongggggg.

I opened the door. "Hi, Harry." After locking the house, we made our way to the car silently. Taking a peek, I saw his eyebrows furrowed as if in deep thought.

"Are you alright?" I asked him.

"Huh? What? Ya. Just thinking," he answered. The rest of the car ride was silent. My eyes watched the scenery past by as our car made its way to the private beach out date was set to.

We arrived and I saw the catering car had already gotten there as well as a table was set up. Harry got out and care around to my side of the car to open the door for me to get out and took my hand in his as I did.

As soon as I got out, I knew there were paparazzi. They weren't all over the place but they were there, Harry knew it too. Bright little flashes came from behind the bathrooms and bushes, the objects never obscuring the pap.

---------------------
~1 hour and a half later~

We were laying down next to each other, so close for the paps that I felt heat radiating off of Harry.

"That was really quite good food actually. Who catered it?" I wondered aloud, not expecting Harry to know.

"Set for a kind and queen," came out of Harry's mouth.

I frowned and turned to face him. "That's such a wierd name." I giggled. Who would name a restaurant that?

Harry started chuckling, only after a minute to then just start laughing out loud. It was infectious and started me laughing again. I didn't even know why I laughed, it just felt right. It was nice. I hadn't really laughed in a long time, either I didn't have the time to think about happy things or I just wasn't happy enough TO think about those things. I shoved Harry for making me laugh. Between giggles I managed to release, "stop! You are making me laugh!"

"Hey!" He exclaimed only to shove me back.

"Why are we even laughing? What's so funny?!" I said again.

"It's funny " he laughed and tried to keep going while clutching his stomach to try and stop.

"Because that's not even the name of the restaurant! I have no idea what the name was, I was just saying the food was set for a king and queen!" That set him off again. He started laughing like a maniac, only causing me to laugh harder. Not because I thought what he said was funny but because his laugh was ridiculous! He was half cackling half snorting and I'd never heard that combination before.

I went and sat on top of him to try and get him to stop laughing. We both had tears rolling down our cheeks because of laughing so hard. I put my hands on his chest and tried to look him in the eye seriously, but I just couldn't stop giggling. After about a minute more, Harry's laughing subsided as he finally noticed I was on top of him and trying to stare him in the eye.

My face was about two inches from his and I was practically going cross-eyed to look into his eyes. At some point though, I got lost in his green pools of jade and my eyes moved to his lips, as did his to mine. His hot breath fanned my face and I found it slightly comforting. My lips hovered over his and situated themselves between his, almost like they were grabbing onto them. They tasted like mint. Wait, WHAT AM I DOING?! I rolled off him and away, brushing imaginary sand off my dress.

"I'm sorry, Harry. I can't do this. Can we go?" I mumbled very quietly, but loud enough so he could hear. A single tear rolled down my cheek, but this one wasn't from laughing.

-------------------------------------
Author's note.

WOOHOOO! Finally after a month I updated! I just want to say I'm soo soo sooooo sorry guys that I haven't updated. School has really been pressuring me and last weekend was homecoming which let me tell you was a disaster for me. Anyway, I know you dont care about my life so Ill get to the point.

Thank you so much for 575 reads. Like honestly that's so incredible I can't even describe it. It may sound pathetic but it's really exciting for me. It makes me really really happy and I feel incredibly guilty for not updating so I put this chapter up for you.

So remember to just vote, comment, anything! And thanks for sticking with me guys :) I appreciate it.

COMMENT IF YOU SHIP LARRY! I want to know :)

Xx- iluvenature

copyright 2013 © iluvenature