-Part 14-

Phils POV:

Dan had shut the door behind me and for some reason, I couldn't find it in me to actually leave. I walked to the car and just sat in there for like 4 minutes thinking about what had happened in there.

I couldn't get this feeling out of my head. It was like I was nervous but it didn't make any sense as to why. I mean it's not like it was our first time binge watching movies but this time it felt different. And every time I looked at him I just wanted to grab him and well, do certain things. I actually didn't pay much attention to the movies and just kind of looked at him from time to time. I studied his face, each freckle and blemish, every line and curve, I studied the way his eyes scrunched up when he was laughing and the slight droop of his mouth when something sad happened. Everything about him seemed perfect and like they had all been carefully thought out and placed so the I could just sit there and stare for hours and still find something new. When I would turn my attention back to the movie I would try to scoot just a little bit closer to him. But then he would shift and get a little farther away.

Then when he left to fill our glasses all I could think about was how much I wanted to go up behind him and hug him and kiss his neck. Then he came back completely distracted like he was vacant. I shook him a bit before he responded and he was as red as a tomato.

I wanted to kiss him.

Like actually I felt as if I was going to explode. He was just so damn cute just sitting there.

The dream flashed through my head again. It played over and over I tried to stop it but I couldn't. I could actually feel his lips trailing my neck, and his hands running through my hair. I could feel and taste and hear everything, it was amazing. No one had ever made me feel this way.

I sit and think for a second. What is actually going to happen and how much harm could it do if I just burst through the door right now, and kissed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I flop onto my bed and cover my face with my hands, hoping that if I pressed hard enough this whole situation would end. Honestly, the worst part isn't that he probably doesn't feel the same way, even if that part does suck, is the biggest bully in school who is bullying my best friend, apparently likes me and wants to date me. I don't know what to do!

Ping!

He is literally the last person that I want to talk to. 

Hey Dan, this is Vince if you didn't know. The other night was fun would you want to grab coffee with me tomorrow after school? I would like to prove to you that I am a nice guy, or at least that I can be. Let me prove it to you, please?

Why am I doing this to myself?

Tomorrow, after school, you have one hour. I have a thing after that. 

 I set my phone back on the side table and get changed for bed. As I do so, I can't help but think of Phil. His blushing face is stuck in my head. His smile as he watches the movie. His blue eyes seem to have an enchantment placed over them so that every time I look into them I fall deeper and deeper under their spell. 

I stop and listen to the breeze against the trees outside my window. The soft whistle and the distant sound of the train going along the track. Everything is serene, I would love to just sit there and be silent but the only thing I want to do is scream.

I hear a soft knock on my door. Quickly slipping my foot into the other pant leg I walk over and open the door. To my surprise I see Phil standing there. The next events just kind of went by in a blur. Before I even had time to process what was happening I was being pushed back onto the bed behind me, his lips locked onto mine. I shut my eyes and kiss back. My hands travel up his back and tangle in his hair. Everything seems to be sped up times 2, before I have time to process anything our shirts are already off and his hands are on my waist band, slipping down my pants. He suddenly stops everything and pushes himself up on to his elbows. He's bright red, about the same color as a tomato. I never thought we would be doing that anytime soon. I look up at him and smile laughing a bit.

Phil looked down at me and said, "I never thought I would do that."

I just laughed more and pulled him down for another kiss. This time soft and gentile. "I don't care, just didn't think it would happen this soon." I can't help from smiling and from what I can tell, neither can he.

Ping!

I knew the sound. I set it specifically so that I would know if he was texting me. Before I can even react I see Phil reach for my phone to hand it to me I can see his eye read over the name. Before he can analyse it I grab my phone.

God damnit Vince why are you texting me now? It's nearly midnight. I quickly text back not even reading the one he sent. I then put my phone faced down next to me and Phil gets up.

"Hey Dan, answer me this, was that the same Vince from our school that you just got a text from? The one who would try to kill me, us, everyday?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg she's actually updating??

I feel so bad for basically abandoning this story but I've been like extremely busy and extremely writers blocked. I tried and finally like a billion years later I finished this chapter. It might be shit, but, at least I tried. I hope you guys like this as it took forever to write again so so sorry about that. I hope to get back into the groove of things with this story but I can't promise anything. Anyway I must go I've got important things to do.

Goodbye my sweets! :9