-Part Four-

Heyo! Got to tell you that this chapter is Dan's POV so don't get confused. Every three or so chapters might be Dan's POV but I'm not promising anything. Okay story time! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~

   I woke up next to Phil, well snuggling up to him would be the proper term. He was still asleep so I didn't move to much but just enough to grab his phone to check what time it was. 

   Oh shit, 6:30! School starts soon!

   "Phil wake up, we have to get to school." I yelled making Phil jump and roll off the couch. He got up blushing furiously and gave me a sleepy angry look before lightly hitting my arm. 

   I started looking around for my crutches when a loud thud sounded from upstairs. Ignoring my leg I jumped up and hobbled, quite fast to be honest, up the stairs when I saw Phil on the floor grabbing at his stomach and my dad hovering above him. 

   "Dad, what the hell?!" I yelled using the wall for balance limping over to where Phil lay. "Sorry Dan, is this one of your friends? Sorry kid." He said as I helped Phil up. "Its fine, Mr. Howell" Phil said clutching his side again. "Yes this is one of my friends! Not an axe murderer, why did you hit him?!" "I thought he was going to hurt us." "At 6 in the morning, really? Anyway we have to get to school so hurry up Phil. We have to stop at your house so you can change." I said to Phil and pushed him into the bathroom.

   "Is that the boy you like?" my dad whispered when the door was closed, "Yes and I don't want him to think our family is crazy so can you not hit him next time?!" I whispered back hiding my bright red cheeks, "Any news from the doctor on when I can get this off?" I said changing the subject, limping over to my room and stopping at the door. "Ya, you only have to keep it on until the end of this month." my dad answered smiling.

   Just then Phil walked out of the bathroom, "Dan Hurry and change, I'll just throw on a jacket. Now lets get to school." he said and went down stairs. I noticed that my dad had gone back into his room and I was left alone in the corridor. 

   I went into my room to get changed, which was a difficult process. I choose to wear my galaxy shirt, cause I wasn't in the mood to wear a black shirt today, and my white pants. I was dressed I had to get my brace back on, again hard. Hard enough to make me call my Dad to help me.

   I checked my phone and saw that both me and Phil would be late in 10 minutes. So I ran as best as I could down the stairs, Phil gave me my crutches and we were off. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hello people. I know this was short as hell but I finished this at school so I couldn't write a longish one. But any way I hope you have a good day or if you're reading this before you go to bed I hope you have a good night staying up until 5 in the morning reading Phanfics. Goodbye (or good night) my Sweets! :D