-Part Three-

"So what do you want to do?" Dan asked while sitting on the couch. I went over to look at his game collection. He had all of these great games but none of them seemed interesting so I went and sat next to him and shrugged. 

   "Um, we could watch a movie? I have a really great horror movie collection, do you want to go see what one you would like to watch?" Dan asked. No not horror, I hate horror they always make my terrified to go sleep. I'll just say I'm not in the mood for horror.

   "Sure! I love horror movies!" What the heck why did I say that! Ugh now I have to watch something or Dan will think I'm a wimp! Reluctantly, I walked over to the movie shelf and found the horror movies. I didn't want to look at the scary covers so I just grabbed a random one with my eyes closed. 

   "The Exorcist? Good choice, I love that one, its the most horrifying one out of my collection." Dan said, "Hey could you put it in the DVD player for me, as I am prisoner to the couch." 

"Sure." I said, my voice cracking. Really Phil, you had to choose the scariest one out of all of them. Oh my god this will be a long night.

   The movie and I was trying not to completely run into the other room. Dan must have noticed because he put his arm on my shoulder and pulled me to where my head was on his shoulder. When a scary part came up I would jump and hide my face in his chest and he would tell me when that part was over. I quite liked this system we had, I was comfortable and don't know about Dan but he was't complaining.

~Dan's POV~

   Phil was hiding his face in my chest again while a creepy part of the movie was on. I was waiting for the long scene to end so I could tell Phil it was over when I felt his back move up slower than his usual fast breathing at these parts. Is Phil really asleep right now?

    I looked down at Phil and , sure enough, Phil was asleep. His hand on my lap and face slightly squished. He looked so adorable when he was asleep so I just left him and reached over to the table to grab the remote and turn off the T.V. and wriggled around until I was comfortable and started to think.

   Oh I forgot Phil's parents don't know he is here. I looked around for Phil's phone to text his mum and, after a minute, found it. Only there was a problem...it was in his back pocket...and his pockets were deep. Well shit, after just a day of talking to him I have to touch his ass to get his phone. 

~Dan's Brain. Mental Dan ~

   Ugh Dan just tough it up and fish his phone out. Its not like you haven't touched a guys ass before. True but I just started talking to him today and I've already started flirting with him? Oh shut up this is important! Just do it! Fine, but I still don't like it.

   Okay I can do this. Ha! Got it out. Damn it, locked. He likes anime I'll try that, a.n.i.m.e, holy shit I got it yes. Okay onto messages. Oh my god he has me as 'Danny boy', that's so cute. Anyway Mum, Mum, Muuum, here we go. 'Hey Mum, just wanted to tell you I sleeping over at a friends house tonight.' Mmm-k sent, and Done. 

   I put Phil's phone on the table not wanting to touch his butt again and decided to try and sleep now with Phil in my arms. I have to admit I have a crush on him and its nice to hold him like he is mine.