-Part Nine-

OK, I'm just a little bit obsessed with Hamilton at the moment and I found this (the video at the top of this part). I highly suggest you watch it cause its funny and amazing, also if you haven't, I suggest you listen to the sound track cause its great.

~~~~~~~~~~

Dan's POV:

After we got out of the nurses office, I drove Phil to the hospital to get his leg looked at.

"Hey Phil can I ask you a question?" I knew this was a risky one to ask but I have to if its something this serious. "Ya sure I guess." He says still looking out the window, "Phil, are you gay?" I look over to him right as I say the word 'gay' and see him tense quickly then here him sigh. "And if I am, would you not like me anymore?" He said sadly.

"No, of course not!" Even though I wasn't looking at him I could tell he was smiling. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my torso so I looked down to see Phil nuzzling into my shoulder. I leaned a little into the hug before he pulled away.

~~~~~~~~~~

When we got to the hospital I went over and got a wheelchair for him so he wouldn't have to walk.

"Excuse me miss, my friend thinks he broke his leg so could we see a doctor please." I said to the lady at the front desk, "Sure thing, I just need your IDs and you can sit in the waiting room until your names are called."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked Phil when I sat down in a chair next to him.

"Tell you what? That I was... gay." whispering on the word gay, "Yeah, I mean we've been friends for...what...2, 3 months and you never told me your sexuality."

"Well you still haven't told me yours so go ahead and tell me." He said with a smirk, god I hate it when he does that. "Okay fine you win, I'm Bi now will you tell me why you never told me yours." He was just so...oh what's the word...enticing, I feel like I could kiss him right hear right now....BUT I won't because that would be weird and he would probably just tell me off.

I found my self looking at his lips as he spoke and that was when I noticed my distance from him/his lips, we were just centimeters away and he hadn't seemed to notice. Well, that is, until he turned his head toward me and our lips touched. I felt him start to kiss me after a few seconds and suddenly I was pushing him backwards still keeping our lips attached when I realised what I was doing and I pushed off of him. He frowned but that was short lived when he realised what we had just done.

"Oh my, god did we just-"

"Yup."

"And did you-"

"Yup."

"Daniel Howell and Phillip Lester." the doctor called into the waiting room

"Thank god." We said in unison and I got up to push him towards the designated room.

"Hello I'm Dr. Laurens an I'll be helping you today, so Phillip what seems to be the problem?" Phil turned to me and I knew what he meant, "Phil and I took a beating and one of the guys stomped on his leg and broke it we think."

"Well lets look at this leg shall we?" Dr. Laurens said, "Also it makes me happy you two are open about your relationship." I went beat red and Phil spoke up this time "Oh, no we aren't- we- you saw that?" Dr. Laurens starts to laugh while examining Phil's leg. "It's okay kids I wish I had been more open with my husband." Both of our eyes widened "Wait you're..." I trailed off.

"Well, Phil, to further inspect your leg it looks like I am going to need an X-ray which won't take long maybe 2 hours at most." Me and Phil were still dumb-founded at the conversation we had just had but we nod anyway. Dr. Laurens chuckles and walks out of the room.

"Dan, how's Cas?"

Shit

~~~~~~~~~~

RAWR!!!
How are you my sweets, are you good? I have been felling a little sick this week, I think I might actually have the plauge, so I thought what better way to spend it then to write a story part. So here you go people enjoy!

Go eat a cake, drink some water, do some other things that will make you happy!!
Goodbye my sweets!!! :9