-Part One-

I woke up in a pool of blood, a bit dazed, but the dizziness would pass into worse things. I'm used to getting beaten to this coma state. Not that I care that my life is like this, it has always been this way and it always will be, and I accept that.

   The only thing I don't get is why the Dan, new kid, just watched me get beaten to death. Was it because he didn't want to get beaten as well. I'm just sad that we can't get to know each other better other then him leaning against the wall watching them beat me.

   God Dan looked so hot just standing there, and so lonely, I wanted so much to get up and talk to him but I was taken out of my train of thought when the bell rang, I got up started to get to my next lesson when, "Oi, faggot, stay right there!" Vince called from across the yard. I turned to find Vince walking quite fast over to where I just sat. Right as Dan looked up from his feet a fist nailed me right in the jaw. My eyes were closed but I could tell by the "HEY!" that came from Dan that he had tried to stop this but a whimper came from him as he inevitably got punched or kicked and then silence from him. I got kicked, punched, man-handled and so many other things that no one should endure. I whimpered and yelped a lot and once I got the chance to I took it and yelled, "HELP!" and a fist landed on my cheek and I guess I had blacked out right as a teacher came over.

   I woke up the next day with a major bruise on my cheek but I don't really care, I had bruises everywhere from various things.

   When I got to school I noticed that Vince wasn't there and to be honest, I was slightly glad that he wasn't there.

   "H-hey Phil, can I... I talk to you?" said a voice from behind me. It sounded weak and familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. I turned around to see who it was and my heart fell to the floor when I saw who. 

    A limping Dan on crutches, a brace on his right wrist and one from his foot up to his knee, a bruise on his upper lip and stitches on his forehead. How had he gotten it worse my nose was broken and my forearm and cheek swelled from a bruise but Dan was in a full on cast! I guess they took him behind the building to finish him. 

  "Sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys, welcome to this horrible story so far, sorry it was horribly short but I promise the chapters will get longer and better than this crappy one. I hope you will keep on reading because it does get better I promise, But anyways, goodbye my sweets! <3