-Part Ten-

This part is a bit weird it switches back and forth in the beginning so bear with me.

Dan's POV:

"Dan, how's Cas?"

Shit, Cas I forgot about him. Oh my god, I just kissed another person! Is that considered cheating oh god I hope not!

"I'll be right back," I mumble walking out of the room I have to go call Cas.

Phil's POV:

Dan mumbles something leaving the room. Leaving me to my thoughts.

Why the hell did I kiss him back? I mean I'll admit I may have a tiny crush on him and he is a good kisser but I know that he has a boyfriend and I would never make him cheat. But if I was the rea-. NO! Phil, it's not good to make someone do that!

Dan's POV:

"Dan? Why are you calling me right now, shouldn't you be in school?" Cas asks sounding a little annoyed? "Hey, Cas, ya I should but I had to take Phil to the hospital for... reasons."

"Oh well, I guess it's not a very good time to talk then?"

"Well, I actually wanted to talk. "

Phil's POV:

Dan has been gone for a while now, like 10 minutes. I wonder where he went. Like he could hear my thoughts he came in the room, not like himself.

I was going to ask him what was wrong but Dr Laurens came back in the room informing us that the x-ray was ready.

Dan's POV:

I ended the call when Cas had stopped talking about this "wonderful guy" named Dean, to me he sounds a bit fishy but whatever. If he likes him so much he should just go date him.

"Okay, Phil are you ready for the x-ray?" Dr Laurens asks. Phil nods and I get up to wheel him into the x-ray room.

~~~~~~~~~~

I had brought Phil home and I was on my way back to mine when my phone started ringing.

UNKNOWN CALLER #379-203-1983 (Please do not call this number I don't think this is a real phone number so please don't call to find out.) I picked up the phone and pressed accept.

"Hello?" I asked the caller on the other side, "Hello, Dan? Dan Howell?"

"Yes, this is him. Who is this?" That voice sounds familiar but I can't place it.

"Um...this is...is- please don't hang up when I tell you. I know you'll want to but I have something very important to ask you. Okay?"

"Ya sure just who are you?" I was getting kinda agitated now. "This is... Vince nowpleasedon'thangup!" I was silent for a second, debating whether to hang up or not. "Dan?"

"What do you want Vince? Or better yet how did you get my number?" I said clearly annoyed. For 3 months he's been beating me and Phil up and now he decides it's a good idea to call me up. "Unimportant. But, Dan, I was...I wanted to... how about I explain from the beginning. Ever since I saw you that first day when you came to school 3 months ago I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I couldn't take my mind off you, Dan, you consumed my every thought. And then I saw you with Phil and I didn't know how to handle it. I had been bullying him for being gay so if I started hanging out with you too much and we eventually started dating then someone would find out and then I would get beat up for it as well. So when you started helping Phil I couldn't dare hurt you but to keep my reputation I had to send my friends on you. I kick myself every time they hurt you, for not stopping them but I can't pull myself to do it."

"Wait, Vince, you like me?" I was honestly very shocked.

"Ya you could say that heh heh..."

"Okay, did you call me just to tell me that?" I questioned, I was very confused. "Uh kind of," I could tell he was nervous, I think I know where this is going. "Okay you can do this, Dan would you possibly, hopefully, like to go on a date with me? Tonight?" His voice cracked at the end so I could tell he wasn't joking with me. He actually, genuinely want to go out with me. I didn't know what to say, .then an idea popped into my head, "I suppose it wouldn't hurt but if I do, you have to promise me something."

"YES, yes oh my god anything, I'll do anything!" Oh my god why am I doing this? "You have to promise me to never beat Phil up ever and If I catch you doing so I will break up with you right then and there and trust me I will know when you are, I have my ways." I said in a serious tone, "Yes, of course, how about I pick you up around seven. We can go see a movie."

"Yeah, okay, I'll see you then," I said then hung up. I'm only doing this for Phil I won't develop feelings or anything I will always see him as the jerk who beat up my best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~

YO!! New chapter how'd you like it? Tell me in the comments. How would you like to tell me stuff about yourselves you don't have to tell me a lot but I would like to get to know you better and maybe make some friends, you never know.

ALSO HAPPY SPOOPY SEASON!!!!! Here is some beautiful spoopy Phan pics!

Anyway, remember to always be yourself and to go out and make the most of your life because I love you all and I don't want any of you to be sad!! Goodbye my sweets! :9