-Part 13-

"S-sorry. I don't know why that happened," I said as I walked into the lounge, "You can leave if you want. I completely understand if you think I'm a weirdo who gets a boner every time someone is on top of me, although I can assure you that never happe-"

    "Dan, it's fine, don't worry about it. It could happen to anyone lets just finish the movies, okay?" Phil said grabbing my hand and leading me over to the couch. His hand lingered for a second longer than it should have but that extra second was amazing.

The movie went on for another 30 minutes before the movie ended and I got up to refill mine and Phils glasses. I started thinking back to the dream, that's not going to leave me anytime soon, I liked Phil but not in the way I thought. I always thought of him as a friend until we were at the hospital and the kiss happened. A dream like that had never happened me, even back home with Cas.

    My thoughts were interrupted by Phil's voice ringing through my ears.

    "Dan, earth to Dan, hello?" I was facing Phil, he was waving his hand in front of my face trying to get my attention but all of my attention was how close we were. Phil was sat with one leg up and the other down, I was sat the same way. My eyes flicked down and I noticed his knee was practical on top of mine. His resting hand was on my thigh near my hip and the other threatening to hit my nose. Phil stopped moving his hand and moved his hand down to my shoulder. My face burning up the longer it was there.

    I thought back to the dream, it flickering before my eyes as if in a millisecond. I imagined us at the hospital and how hot the kiss was. It was almost as if I did it by instinct or something but no one could stop me from kissing this boy not now, not ever.

    I felt like a hungry tiger pouncing on pray when I lunged forward and grabbed his face pulling him closer and closer. I felt his arms wrap around my waist pulling me even closer than I was before. By this point we were completely horizontal, his legs entangled with mine and his hands along my back gripping my shirt. I felt as if I was on cloud nine. My mind was only focused on what was laying down beneath me. I had to push up for air and the those few seconds Phil had kissed all along my jaw then he finally made it back up to my lips after I had taken a long enough breath. Everything felt all too real for it to be a dream...

    "HEY, DAN!"

    Sadly it was. I looked around me and saw it was all just a stupid daydream. Me and Phil we still in the same spot we had been in before I dosed off into la la land. We were silent for a bit before the familiar ping of my phone going off made us jump very, very quickly apart. I took a quick look at my phone only to notice a text from Cas, 'Hey Danny can we skype I have to tell you something and it's kinda important'. I quickly texted back and ask if we could do it a little later. He responded and said yes.

    After a few more movies and a few more hours of laughs, Phil finally went home. I can't believe I actually dreamt about that twice for god sake. I Just know one thing is for certain... I would have to live with this until I do something about it. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I hoped you liked this part it took me a while because I had major writer block through like half of it but I finally got it done. Don't forget to vote and comment suggestions(I know it's annoying but it's really helpful)

Thanks and Goodbye my sweets! :9