-Part Seven-

Its Friday now and Dan was about to leave when Cas ran up to say goodbye.

Dan's POV:

"Danny! Wait!" I heard come from behind me, I recognized Cas's voice and turned around in time for him to tackle me into a hug. "Hey Cas. I'm glad you caught me, I was just about to leave." I said hugging him back. I love him so much and I don't want to leave, but I have to. "Daniel! Get in the van, we have to go if we want to get there by dawn tomorrow!" I heard my Dad yell from in the moving van. "Baby I'm sorry but I have to go. I'll text you tomorrow. I love you, don't forget that." I whispered in his ear before we broke. I was about to turn away when Cas crashed his lips to my and let it linger a bit before I left because this was going to be our last kiss for a long, long time.

I hopped into the family car and we drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~

The drive was boring and long but we made it to the new house which was a much bigger than our older one. My parents let me chose which room I wanted and, of course, I chose the biggest one.

The truck with all of our stuff will be arriving in a few hours so I decided to go scope out the best place to go to draw, write and just sit on my free time.

After a few minutes I found a place in the forest that was nice and small but still big enough to set all of my things down that I had. I took out my sketch book and started to draw the intricate details of the trees around me. Drawing calmed me down when ever I was having a panic attack or just to pass the time.

I was almost finished when I heard a shuffle of leaves to the right of me. I turn and see someone walking up to where I was sat. They looked quite sad with their head down and hands in their pockets and I swear I saw a tear roll off of his cheek. "Excuse me, sir, but are you Okay?" I asked concerned. He jumped at my words like he didn't know I was there. "Oh, S-sorry. I-I was ju-st... I'll l-leave."

He turned away but I stopped him, "No don't leave, stay and talk. Maybe I could cheer you up?" I said without thinking. He stopped and looked at me for a second like he was confused, then in a matter of seconds he had pulled me into a hug and was crying into my shoulder while we were sitting against the tree.

"I'm sorry, I don't even know you and I've already wet your shirt." He said whilst giggling slightly. "The name's Phil. Whats yours?" He added sounding completely calm now. "M-my name's Dan." I stuttered not knowing why. Silence fell over us, then Phil noticed my sketch book, "Wow you're good at drawing, can I see some others?" he said grabbing it.

"Um, sure but I'm not as good as my boyfriend," I was confused as to why Phil suddenly looked up with a mixture of surprise and hurt, but I continued like I didn't see anything, "He lives back in Wokingham, where I used to live. I just moved in a few minutes away." I said. The words were just spilling out. I couldn't help myself, I just felt like I could tell him everything, like with Cas but... different.

For the next few hours we talked and Phil admired my drawings. Everything was going fine until He said, "You keep mentioning this Cas kid, why?" Had really been talking about Cas that much. I guess I missed him enough to keep saying his name. "Oh, Cas is my Boyfriend." again Phil's face looked hurt and things but there was a hint of something that I couldn't quite get, but I thought I saw a glint of anger.