-Part 12-

Phil was on his way over for annual movie day. Not date. We're just two friends going to watch a few movies and have a few snacks. Nothing else is going to happen.

I should probably get dressed Phil's gonna be here in 20 minutes.

I look around for a few seconds unable to find the right thing to wear until I found a nice but casual looking shirt and a pair of black jeans.

10 minutes.

I walk into the kitchen getting a big bowl and a bag of popcorn.

8 minutes.

Setting the bowl of popcorn down I go back to the kitchen to get Maltesers and such I was starting to get restless I wanted Phil to be next to me right now watching movies and snuggling close togeth- NO! Dan, he is your friend, not your boyfriend.

5 minutes.

After sitting on the couch for 3 minutes I decide to pick out a few movies to watch. I pick out 2 Disney movies because who doesn't love Disney and 3 other movies. Phil sure is taking his time getting here considering he lives 2 blocks away.

2 minutes.

I hear a knock on the door and I rush to the window to see if its Phil. He's standing there with his phone out checking his fringe and seeing if his glasses look okay. He was wearing a black long sleeve jumper with a dinosaur on it and black skinny jeans and a big blue cast on his right leg on the bottom. A book bag, which I assume was full of treats, was slung over his shoulder making him look like he was coming here for tutoring. His whole outfit made him look really hot, so much that I forgot the concept of time until he raised his hand to knock on the door again.

"H-h-hi Phil. How w-was your day so far?" I, stupidly, halfway drooled over his appearance while speaking.

"Dan, are you okay?" Phil asked raising an amused eyebrow at me, snapping me out of my trance. "Wha-yeah I'm fine. Come in please sit down set out the treats while I put in a movie." I walk back into the lounge and put in Wreck it Ralph then going and taking my seat next to Phil.

Well not right next to him because that would be weird and something only boyfriends would do and we are obviously not boyfriends. Although I wish we were. Wait, WHAT! NO, NO I DON'T WISH THAT WE ARE JUST FRIE- "Hey, Dan, guess what time it is." Phil interrupted my thoughts.

"Uhh, 2:20?" I said a little confused at Phil's mischevious look on his face. "Nope. TICKLE TIME!" And with that Phil pounced on top of me and started to tickle my sides.

I immediately respond by grabbing his lower back and rolling us off of the couch, me landing on top of him, whilst laughing my head off due to him touching one of my extremely ticklish parts of my body. Knowing already where his ticklish spots are I reach for one to get back at him. We start rolling again so that Phil is on top of me this time and he is straddling my waist.

I freeze thinking back to the dream I had the night prior to this morning. The image of him straddling my waist while he kissed me repeating three simple words in between every other kiss.

I look up at him only to see his face go from happy and smiling to confused and worried. "Dan, are you okay? Did I do something wrong? Oh god, I did something wrong didn't I. I'm so so so sorry for whatever I did wrong." Phil blurt out only to repeat the word sorry a billion times afterwards.

"No no no no, you did nothing wrong it's just I remembered something." I slid carefully out from under him. I sit up and cross my legs only to notice a little something trying to poke out.

My cheeks burn up from embarrassment and I try to stealthily shift myself to hide said thing. But me being me, I fail miserably and look up to see a slightly blushing Phil looking straight into my eyes. We both look away and clear, our already clear, throats. Nothing could make this more awkward than it already is.