Chapter 16 - Treatment

Start from the beginning

“You’re doing brilliant Daisy” my mum said squeezing my hand before kissing me briefly on the cheek.

“Do you want anything? A bottle of water?” she asked and I nodded, she said she would be back in ten minutes once she’s been downstairs to get the water from the shop.

“You’re so brave” Harry said sitting on the bed beside me and kissing me on the temple.

“Flower! Well done” Louis said hugging me as carefully as he could, I was surprized how it didn’t hurt because normally he would squeeze you until you couldn’t breathe. The others muttered their agreements and I smiled back briefly.

“Boys are you thinking what I’m thinking” Niall said smiling

“Food?” Zayn said making me grin.

“No, I – “ Niall said but he got cut off by Louis throwing his hands in the air and talking pretty loudly.

“Guys, call everyone you know, Niall isn’t thinking about food” Louis said before he burst into his signature - screw the light bulb- pat the dog- dance move which was pretty random, I laughed and so did the others including Niall,they were all clutching their stomach’s laughing. I think it was his facial expression which made the situation even funnier.

“I was thinking we should sing Daisy a song” Niall said rather quietly, I don’t think he wanted me to know what they were going to do, but I didn’t mine knowing.

“Amazayn idea” Zayn said getting a few odd looks off the boys as he was being his usual vain self again, I just rolled my eyes and glanced at Harry who was grinning back his dimples on full display making my stomach flip in the process.

“Daisy what song would you like us to sing?” Liam asked scratching the back of his head. I pouted and began to think, there were too many good songs to choose from, I glanced at Harry who was smirking beside me.

“I can’t pick, they’re all really good. Surprize me” I said grinning slightly, they all looked at each other and smiled before nodding.

“You know I've always got your back, girl
So let me be the one you come running to, running to, r-r-running
I said it’s just matter of fact, girl
You just call my name
I'll be coming through, coming through, I'll get coming” Liam’s voice rang out through the hospital room, I smiled back at him as Harry began to sing.

“On the other side of the world, it don't matter
I'll be there in two, I'll be there in two, I'll be there in two
I still feel it every time
It's just something that you do
Now ask me why I want to”  Harry sang still holding my hand, making my smile grow wider, I’d completely forgot that I was in  the middle of treatment as I got lost in his voice.

“It's everything about you, you, you
Everything that you do, do, do
From the way that we touch, baby
To the way that you kiss on me
It's everything about you, you, you
The way you make it feel, new, new, new
Like every party is just us two
And there's nothing I could point to
It's everything about you, you, you
Everything about you, you, you
It's everything that you do, do, do
It's everything about you”  They all sang in sync standing up in-front of me giving me my own private concert, every time they sang to me like this I felt on top of the world. Zayn took the hand Harry wasn’t holding and kissed my palm before letting go again.