"Alright, you little weed." Alex growled. "Why are you here? Why did you attempt to attack me and my friends?"

"Because it's fun~!" Flowey replied with his menacing grin. "It's what I do now that I'm in this world. Now that I'm here, it's my duty to make sure that you and your weak friends will not help our enemies make sure that we don't take what belongs to us!"

"Do you honestly think that what you are doing and what you tried to do to us will make you feel special?" Alex clenched her fists.

"That's what she thinks! She knows of me. She appreciates my doing. Do you not?"

"No. I don't appreciate your doing. No one appreciates it. Not me. Not my friends. Not Delta. Not anyone! Who do you think you are?!"

A vine popped out of the dirt in Flowey's pot and grabbed Alex by the neck, pulling her closer to his face.

"I don't know what to think of me." Flowey's grin grew wider. "Who do you think I am?"

"You..." Alex held the vine that was holding her neck. "You're a monster. You are nothing but a dirty little killer who-"

She was cut off when the vine went tighter around her neck.

"Who what?" Flowey raised an eyebrow. "Take your time, Alexandra. Say what's on your mind."

Alex was silent. The vine around her neck was too tight. She couldn't speak with it. Flowey noticed this, so he freed her neck from the vine. After that, Alex fell to the ground. She was trying to regain her breath and her words.

"Now, what did you want to say?" Flowey asked.

"You have no feelings, don't you?" Alex glared back at Flowey.

"Why, thank you for noticing. I feel nothing at all. Pain, sorrow, love, nothing. I know nothing of feelings."

Alex stood back up, her hand on her neck. "Who sent you here?"

"Oh, I think you know." Flowey pulled a folded note. It was the same one Fluttershy got, but it looked new. "Take it. And after you step out of this room, read it in front of your friends."

Looking at the letter, Alex walked back up to the table and snatched it from his vines. With the note in her hands, she made her way to the door.

"Be careful, Alexandra!" Flowey shouted. "Someone is coming for you!"

As Alex heard Flowey's dark laugh, she left the room and slammed the door behind her. She turned to the others, each of them with wide eyes and concerned looks on their faces.

"Alex, are you okay?" Nona said.

"What happened in there?" Ren said.

Looking down at the floor, Alex held up the letter to the others.

"Another letter?" Sunset raised an eyebrow, watching Alex open the note and read it.

"What does it say?" Frisk wanted to know.

Alex didn't respond to Frisk's question.

"Alex?" Jonas said, watching Alex walk up to him and give him the letter. He looked at it, then started reading.

This is your final warning. Cross us again, and we're taking the person you know and love away from you.

Chrysalis

Jonas' eyes widen as he dropped the note. The rest got the same expression Jonas had.

"Sunset." Sans said getting Sunset's gaze. "Do you know what this means?"

"It's revenge." Sunset replied. "I just know it."

"Guys." Frisk got everyone's attention. "We need to warn everyone here."

"Um, where's Clarissa?" Alex had a raised eyebrow on her face.

"Alex, what are you talking about? She's right-" Ren cut himself off when he turned around to find Clarissa gone. "Here."

Meanwhile, Clarissa walked down the hallway. Her cheeks were red and tears were streaming down her eyes. As she walked without stopping, she got attention from Weiss and Lloyd, both of them deciding to follow her.

"Clarissa?" Weiss said. "Hey. Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. Just leave me alone." 

Clarissa didn't stop walking until she walked out of the main building and made her way to Delta Number 3. Over there, she and the other humans were given a room. After she reached the bedroom, she closed the door behind her and leaned on it, then sat down with her hands on her face. Wiping the leftover tears from her face, she sighed and started thinking of the note Alex received from Flowey. That was when she made her decision.

"I need to get out of here."