Tweek couldn't stop himself, but to adore the way Craig stretched out with a dramatic yawn, like a bear waking up from hibernation to see the first day of summer. He couldn't help but find it adorable as Craig's head turned from left to right as he came to terms with his surroundings. He couldn't even find it within himself to be mad about the patch of dribble on his bedsheets as Craig rubbed his eyes, only for his blues to peer back at Tweek.

The moments following were, to say the least, awkward, because as they stared back at one another, neither knowing what to say, with time ticking the longer they waited, it only made things worse. Tweek's lips parted, dry around the corners as he attempted to speak, only his throat was closed and his mind said no. Craig looked off to the side, swallowing thickly as he made the first move.

He cleared his throat, continuing to look at the window in hopes to save himself from this nerving ora. "Um, morning."

It speaks! But now it was Tweek's turn to find his voice, though, after pushing himself up from the bed and shifting his weight from one foot to the other, his voice came out as more of a rasp as he gave a short 'morning' in return. His cheeks were flushed as he looked to the door, furrowing his eyebrows at his ungainly behaviour. "We're going to... you're going to be late for school..."

"Fuck." Craig muttered as he regarded Tweek with a short glance, before tossing the covers from himself, dragging himself up before scooping his hat from the floor that must've fallen off during his sleep. "Why didn't you wake me?"

A shrug was his reply. The blonde hooking his fingers around the straps of his backpack as he slung it over his shoulder, looking back to the noirette expectedly, as if to say, 'leave'. Swayed or not by Tweek's attitude, Craig disregarded him, instead he pulled his phone from his pocket to check the time, fully aware he still hadn't received any messages from his parents. Fuck it. "We should talk." He breathed the words as if they were the hardest to say, though Tweek only raised a weary eyebrow for the longest time. He sure knew how to add to an uncomfortable situation.

"About what?"

"You know exactly what."

"Okay." Tweek nodded, again dropping his backpack to the floor, folding his arms as he turned to Craig. "So talk."

"Oh, um..." Craig drawled. He'd expected Tweek to have started the conversation, that way he could just follow up from there. He had no idea how to address the matter. There seemed to be a lot they had to talk about, yet nothing came to mind as he stood all dumb like in the middle of Tweek's bedroom. "Fuck, I don't know where to start."

"How about the day you left me at the lockers, after I told you I liked you." Said Tweek, further flushing with embarrassment, though he was so ready to have it out with Craig that he didn't care. "Or the day after when you ignored my texts and calls? Oh! What about all of the disgusted looks you sent my way, or the plain avoidance?"

Craig huffed with annoyance, his jaw tightening as he looked away from Tweek, hearing the bitterness in the blondes words. So it was going down like that, huh. "What did you expect?" His voice raised beyond its usual monotone, almost startling Tweek. "You just dropped that shit on me in the middle of school, without any warning!"

"I'm sorry, did you want some warm up exercises before?"

"Yeah, maybe." Craig uselessly flapped his arms at his sides with frustration as sat on the edge of the bed. "How was I supposed to react?"