12- Jump Or Push?

-Me: "What happen to me...?" I asked.

-Jinyoung: "I went in your room yesterday since I didn't saw you in music class. But then, I saw the door was open so I rushed inside and found you unconcious with blood every where. Who did this to you?"

-Me: "..." I esitated. "Hao Wei..." I mumbled.

-Jinyoung: "I'm gonna kill that f*cker."

I was about to open my mouth but I was interupted by the door opening. I smile as I saw the rest of the boys with Unnie.

-Amy: "Y/N!!! Gwenchana?" She jumped on me.

She was about to take away the cover but I pulled it back. I can't let them see the words that Hao Wei carved. I don't even know what he wrote,but I know it's not good.

-Amy: "Y/N? Why did you pull the blanket from me? Are you hiding something from us?" She asked, suspicious of what I'm hiding.

-Me: "A-aniyo." I stuttered. "GOD DAMMIT Y/N!!! WHY DID YOU STUTTER!!! SHE'LL FIND OUT!!!" I thought while mentally facepalming myself.

Amy got really suspicious so she pulled away the blanket will all her force. The next thing I know, the blanket is on the floor. Perfectly, the sleeves on the hospital pants was rolled up. Note the sarcasm.

-Amy: "Oh my God!" She gasp. "LOOK AT HER LEG!!!"

The boys took a closer look while I stay there frozen. I took the chance to see what was carved.

"I will torture you more in the future. Be prepare!"

-J-HOPE: "Y/N, look at me in the eye."

I look at him and froze. J-hope is usually always bubbly and happy. Now I know why it's scary to see him mad.

-J-Hope: "Tell me who carve these words on your leg."

I was hypnotized by his furious eyes that I couldn't help but tell him the culprit. "H-Hao Wei..." I said.

-Youngjae: "That piece of sh*t really wants to die."

-Jungkook: "I heard some rumors saying that Minhi hurt her arm because of- OUCH!!!" He was about to finish until V hit is arm.

-Me: "It wasn't me. She faked everything. Because of her lie, I've been suspended."

-Amy: "She must be caught. Well, she will eventually because there's cameras in your school, right?"

-Jimin: "Caught in a lieeeeee~" He sang.

Everyone death glared at him and he nervously chuckled.

-Jimin: "Mianhe..."

-Rap Monster/Jaebum: "It'll go talk to the principal about it. She will check the CCTV to see that it wasn't you." They said at the same time.

The leaders look at each other and nod before going out of the room.

~The next day~

I look at the time and it's 12:00 pm exact. It's suppose to be lunch timw at school. I got so bored that I decided to play with my phone. Surprisingly, I got a lot better. I then received a text message from Bambam.

-The Dabb King (Dabdab): Y/N, how are you doing?

-Y/N: I'm fine. I'm a lot better. My head is pretty fine.

-The Dabb King (Dabdab): The principal wanted to see you once you discharged. Do you think you will get out of the hospital soon?