8- My Knights

~Jungkook's P.O.V~

BTS, Got7 and I were fooling around in Y/N's dorm. We were all looking at the news. Apparently, there's someone who's going to transfer to our school tomorrow. We all looked for more details until J-Hope-Hyung start talking.

-J-HOPE: "Y/N? Are you okay? You look pale."

All of our attention turn to Y/N. She was looking straight into the TV and her y/e/c [your eye color] eyes were filled with anxiety, sorrow, sadness, hatred and many more. Before we know it, she fell on the ground, completly unconcious. Luckily, I caught her before her body hits the floor and I looked at my hyungs, completly worried.

-RAP MONSTER/JAEBUM: "Bring her to the hospital! Now!!!" They looked at each other after they exclamed in the same time, but didn't cared because now it's not the time.

I hurried and bring her in our van and Jin-hyung droved us to the Hospital.

As soon as we arrived, everyone headed towards the emergency room and many nurse came running towards us. They placed Y/N on a rolling bed (A/N: I honestly don't know what those thing are called but yoy get the idea) and bring her to a room. Before we can enter, a nurse stopped us.

-NURSE: "I'm sorry, but you cannot go inside. May I please know what relationship you guys have with her?"

-MARK: "We are her friends."

-NURSE: "Do you know if you have a chance to contact one of her relative?"

-BAMBAM: "OH! We can contact Amy!!! She is her sister! We don't know anything about her parents and Amy is the only relative we know."

-NURSE: "Arrasso. Please contact her now. I'll be in the lounge to wait for her."

The nurse left and BTS looked at Bambam to know who is this Amy.

-BAMBAM: "Y/N has a Twin sister. Her name is Amy."

​​​​​​-​​​​​​JINYOUNG: "Do you guys have her number?"

-ME: "I brought Y/N's phone!"

I opened the device and luckily, there wasn't a password. That pabo. Why doesn't she puts one? She knows someone can steal her personal information.

Anyway, I scrolled down her contacts and found someone in the name of "Amy-Unni 😙" I clicked on her phone number and it started to make the call.

-AMY: "Yeoboseyo?" Y/N?" Why did you call me?"

-ME: "I'm Jungkook and your sister is in the hospital. Can you please come here asap?"

-AMY: "MWO?! SEND ME THE FREAKING ADDRESS!!!"

-ME: "Arrasso"

She ended the call and I texted her the address.

-ME: "She's coming."

After a few minutes of waiting, Amy finally arrived.

-AMY: "Where the fuck is Y/N?"

-JIN: "Yah! No cursing here!"

-AMY: "Do I look like I care, Jin-ssi?"

-RAP MONSTER: "You know us?!"

-AMY: "Nooooooooooooooooo! You know, I just guessed your name." She said sarcastically. "Anyway, what happen to Y/N?"

-YUGYEOM: "We don't know either. We were watching the news and when Y/N saw it, she fainted."

-AMY: "What we're the news about?"

-ME: "About he new actor in SM Entertainment...What's his name...AH! Lee Hao Wei!"

-AMY: "Ahhh~ that bastard."

We all look at her, totally confused.

-AMY: "Come with me. We're going to a coffee shop. My friend's parents own the place and they have a VIP room. I'll explain everything to you guys there."

~Amy's P.O.V~

We arrived in the coffee shop and we were greeted by all the workers. I went in the VIP room, followed by the 14 boys. We sit down comfortably on the couches and I started to explain. 

-ME: "Guys, listen to me. To be honest, I don't think that Y/N wants to share it with you guys, but she knows that you will eventually know."

-V: "Know what?"

-ME: "Y/N had an horrible past. She dated a guy for 1 year, yet he betrayed her. He did THAT to her" I said while emphasizing "that".

-MARK: "That guy is Lee Hao Wei, I suppose?"

-ME: "Ne...I can't explain the details but I have a favor to ask you." I said. "I want you guys to protect Y/N. This is the only thing I can ask for. She's my precious little sister and I don't want to lose her."

-BTS/GOT7: "Arrasso."

-ME: "We should go back to visit Y/N. She's probably awake.

---

We arrived in the hospital and we head to Y/N's room. I immediately went to hug her as I saw her, curled up in the corner of her hospital bed. She tense up a bit but relaxed when she saw me.

-Y/N: "He's back...." She stuttered.

-ME: "Ne...I know..."

I can feel tears dripping on my shirt as her head was on my chest. I hate seeing her like this. She's usually always smiling and happy. Because of that jerk, her life has change so bad. After a few minutes of silence, I spoke.

-ME: "Gwenchana? [Are you okay?]"

All she did was nod. I can see how frightened she is right now.

Monday

Your P.O.V.

I was admitted from the hospital and today's the day. Lee Hao Wei is back. Unni told me to stay with the boys all the time.

I open my front door and found them in front of me. I smiled as I say these words: "Let's go!".

We arrived in the school and found a group of girl around a guy. He's here...

Jungkook brought me closer to him and walked me to our class. I'm so scared. I'm really grateful that all my classes has at least one of the boys. I guess they are my knights.

The teacher then came in the class with "him". Oh shit. Oh no. No no no no no no. Why is he in this class?

I tried hiding my face the most possible and Jungkook held my hand tightly. I look a bit up and froze. That smirk. He's aware of my presence. But how did he know I'm here? How?

He presented himself with his innocent voice he always use to attract girls. The teacher just told him to sit wherever he wanted and my eyes widened. This can't be happening. Please no.

There was an empty seat beside me. I can hear his heavy footsteps approaching me. Everytime I heard a thud from his shoes, I'm getting more and more freaked out.

-HAO WEI: "Annyeonghaseyo, Y/N-ah. Long time no see!" He said casually.

I didn't even bother to take a glance at him. I can't. I just can't. I immediately tense up when I feel his hands on my thighs. Hajima. Please, someone just stop him.

I close my eyes. I'm trying my best to not shead tears. I slowly flutter my eyes when I can't feels his flesh anymore. I found Jungkook holding his wrist and towing it away.

-JUNGKOOK: "Miss, I'm deeply sorry to interrupted your class but can you please not let Hao Wei beside Y/N? I'm not really comfortable with him neir her and can you please inform the other teachers as well?"

-TEACHER: "Um...very well then. Mister Lee, can you please sit in front." She turn back to the blackboard. "As I was saying..."

I can see his face turn irratated but he's trying to hide it. He took his things and sit in front.

-ME: "Gamsahapnida, Jungkook-ssi."

-JUNGKOOK: "No problem!" He flashed his bunny smile.