4- The First 2 Days At School

Monday

*Beep...BEEP!*

I took my phone and slide open. I turn off my alarm with annoyance and got up. I did my usual morning routine and wore. I also wore the necklace that Mark gave me and got out of my dorm. Today, I have school so this is my schedule:

1st period: Dance
2nd period: Acting
3rd period: Music
4th period: P.E.

I started walking around the school and I'm 30 minutes early for my class because I know myself: I'll get lost easily.

I finally found the dance studio but it turns out someone was already there. I shyly walked inside and I saw Jimin dancing to Butterfly. 

  I then notice Yugyeom walking towards him, clapping like crazy after seeing Jimin's dance.
-YUGYEOM: WOW!!! Jimin-Hyung!!! You're so good!!! MY TURN!!!
Jimin sits and the floor with his back on the mirror. Yugyeom starts dancing and I was really surprised. He dances so freaking well!!!  

After seeing that, I clapped lightly as if I was hypnotized but they heard me and turned around.

-YUGYEOM/JIMIN: Y/N?!

-ME: Annyeonghaseyo, Jimin-ssi, Yugyeom-ssi. Are you having dance class as the first period?

-JIMIN: Yeah. We both have dance class.

-ME: Me too! Seems like were going to be classmates for now.

*3rd person's P.O.V.*

While you were in class dancing, Youngjae was in Math class. He couldn't focus much while his boring teacher was explaining a problem. Why? Simply because of you. He is too focus on watching you in the photo with you and your sister in a bikini that you totally had forgotten. He knew that he isn't allowed to do so and will be claimed as a huge pervert but Younjae couldn't help it. Younjae had folded your picture in half so he could only observe you. He admits that you were pretty...more like a super beautiful and elegant butterfly that had appeared in front of him. He honestly doesn't know why he feels so happy whenever he sees you or when you smile. You were an angel to him and nothing can change that.

But he isn't the only one like this. All the boys in the school that dropped a little glance at you thought you were amazing and cute. Yes, that includes Big Bang, Seventeen, EXO, BTOB, Beast, Block B, B.A.P and many other groups. As for the girls, many wants to be your friend, especially TWICE and many others mostly hates you or are jealous of you.

*TIME SKIP + Your P.O.V.*

I'm finally in my last period, that means Physical Education. Like I said, I'm super clumsy, but once I play sports...that can be a whole new story. You'll understand later.

Before I went in the changing room, it sounds like there are many girls in here. I went in the room and I find 9 girls already in their gym clothes. These girls are TWICE. I'm standing here, amazed by how beautiful they are in person. They all turned at my direction and they had a huge smile on their face.

-SANA: It's the transfer student! Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Sana!

-ME: I-I know who you are...I'm L/N F/N. It's nice to meet everyone...