Epilogue

**Nico Pov**

"There's a new camper," Clarisse told me upon my arrival, "a Daughter of Hades."

"Really?" I asked, unable to believe her. Me and Hazel should've been enough for him right? Wasn't it hard enough trying to keep two kids alive and now one more?

I guess it didn't really matter. Who ever it was, that was my sister. And I was going to protect her. Like I had with Hazel. Like I tried with Bianca, I would stick by her side.

"You should really go see her," Clarisse said. "She really wants to see you,"

"Um, alright, I'll head that way in a minute. Thanks," I started to walk last her when she grabbed my arm.

"It's good to have you back punk," she said with a smiled.

I smiled. "Good to be back."

I trudged through herds of demigods who were telling me good job until I came to Reyna. She was standing there, waiting for me. "Looks like you've got fans," she said twirling her short brown hair. Half of her hair had been singed off, while the other half she cut off with her knife.

"Yeah, you should probably go see an Aphrodite camper," I said, "one if them should be able to, you know, fix your hair."

She laughed. "So where are you going son of Hades?"

"To Cabin 13. Apparently I've got a new sister."

"Ah," she said, "well, I should probably let you get to her. See you later?"

"Yeah, later Reyna." I mumbled.

Okay, honestly, I did not want to see Reyna again. I had spent a long period of time with her, half of which we had attempted to kill each other. But she was a new friend I guess and if I had to place her as family, I'd give her crazy cousin twice removed.

I reached Cabin 13, and hesitated for a moment. I could hear loud music from behind the door and took a deep breath. I don't know who she was but I was ready to accept her as my sister as long as she accepted me.

It'll be just like Hazel. I thought. Exactly like Hazel.

I opened the door and the loud music made my ear drum ring. My Chemical Romance was on full blast.

'They say that teenagers scare the living shit out of me. They could care less as long as someone will bleed..."

I saw the girl standing on her bed hanging up a poster. She was tall and skinny looking. She had dark olive skin and long messy black hair that was partially covered by a green hat. She sang along with the music and seemed to not care.

"...So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose maybe they'll leave you alone but not me!"

The song ended and I took this moment to introduce myself. "Um, hi. I'm Nico. I'm a child of Hades too."

"I know!" She chirped not looking back.

Her voice was vaguely familiar. Another song began but she hit pause on her iPod.

"Demigods don't usually have electronics..."

"I stole it from the Stoll brothers." She said with a laughed.

"You stole from the sons of Hermes?"

"Yeah, I'm told that's a bold move." She giggle again, he laughter seemed to make any darkness disappear.

"Well, yeah...I'm Nico," I said again, "Nico di Angelo."

I saw the corner of her lip raise from behind her hair. she turned and my jaw hit the floor. There was my sister, who was supposed to be dead. The last time I saw her, she had turned into golden mist and vanished. I thought she was gone, returned to the Underworld. Apparently...I was wrong.

"About time you recognized me, little brother." she said with a laugh. She jumped down and wrapped her arms around me.

"You're back?" I asked weakly.

"I'm back Nico!" She said. "And I'm not going anywhere this time."

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

The End guys, I hoped you liked it.

I'm writing a new story guys if you are even remotely interested. It's called An Angel of Olympus, if you wanna check it out.

Keep writing and reading!

---Rainbowscarfgirl