And Your In 10 Feet Deep

**Bianca POV**

I stare up at the sky, laying right next to Nico. I knew he was thinking about when our mother took us out here because I was thinking the same. It was so long ago...we were just kids and Nico was almost too little to remember. But somehow he retained the memory.

I knew my little brother hated to think of me and he didn't have a lot of memories about our mother. I had practically raised him and to see him so alone and so cut off from everyone it was horrible.

"You know," I said to him even though he couldn't hear my words, "when you were little...you looked at me the same way you looked at the sky. Wide eyed, like I was the greatest thing ever. You would give me that look and you'd just wrap your little arms around me and tell me about how you'd always protect me because you loved me so much."

Nico weakly laughed besides me. I loved when he did that, it made me feel like what I was saying was worthwhile.

"I...I remember your face when I told you I joined the Hunters. I saw the sadness in your eyes. You wrapped your arms around me and started sobbing into my shirt, begging and pleading for me not to leave you." My voice shook. "I told you that you just had to be brave. That you needed to be strong. That you'd always be my Soldatino no matter what happened."

Nico sat up, his eyes were sad.

"You still are my Nico. You will always be."

He drew his sword and swung it at the air, barely missing me. I jumped up and stood in front of him. I felt tears burn my eyes and roll down my cheek. I wiped them away and bent down in front of him, putting my hands on his knees.

"NICO!" I sobbed. "Look at me when I talk to you!"

He couldn't hear me but he stood and walked towards the railing of the ship. His eyes looked terrified, and a frown stretched across his face.

"What are you doing?" I asked standing in front of him. He walked right through me and he jumped over the railing. His hands were firmly locked on it and he was staring at the ground then his eyes trailed up to the sky.

"Bianca." He whispered.

"Nico..." I float in front of him. His hair is was blown in front of his face. He looks terrified, calm, and angry all at once. He searches the sky but I wished he would look at me. I was right there just in front of his face but he was too distracted.

"...I'm scared." He finished his sentence, tears forming in his beautiful dark eyes as he surges forward and falls.

"NICO!" I screamed.

I couldn't do anything, I couldn't save him...but I could try. I run below deck and start hitting the metal, making loud noises, trying to wake this ship's crew. But only Hazel woke.

"Nico?" She walked right past me above deck. She looked around, and when not seeing my--our brother, she walked to she railing and screamed. That was enough to wake the crew.

"What is it?" The short boy with curly hair asked

"NICO!" She screamed.

Our of nowhere the son of Zeus started running and dove over the side of the ship. I watched as he so calmly flew through the air until he was able to grab Nico. He was able to fly, the son of Zeus, and he brought Nico back to the deck.

He set him down, leaning his against the very railing he'd jumped over. I ran to him and put my hands how his face. "Nico mio amore are you okay." I ask.

His eyes were shut tight and his nose is scrunched up. His eyes fluttered open and he stared at me, his eyes wide. "Bianca?" He whispered.

I couldn't speak. He was looking right at me, he could actually see me. But nothing lasts. He blinked and when he looked at me again, I knew that he couldn't see me.