Chapter 31

So the banner on the side was apperantly made by imperfectlyme, thats what I saved it as in my computer! I don't know if they changed their name or if I just can't find it but if you know how I'm talking about please message me so I can dedicate it too them! :)

ch. 31

DEMTRI’S POV

It was like I was in a living hell.

It had been one week since that night where Arabella was taken from me and every moment of that week I had spent in agony. I didn’t even know if she was alive.

And the worst part?

Everyone around me was able to do something. They were all running around frantically and I was here, on bed rest.

I had dislocated my shoulder, sprained wrist and ankle, mild concision, and two broken ribs in my back. My wrist was basically heeled but still wrapped and I had to keep off my foot which made walking difficult. The shoulder must have been the worst; I still shudder when I think of the pain that caused me. Because of my concision I couldn’t eat for days and every time I would try and sit up my head would spin. The only thing causing me to stay in this bed would be the broken ribs but at this point I was so desperate to do anything that I didn’t care about them.

“Is there anything I can get you sir?” A maid asked looking sympathetic.

I repositioned myself and closed my eyes on my pillow, “Have there been any news?”

“I’m sorry but we haven’t got any news.” I could hear the frown in her voice.

I sighed and nodded signaling for her to leave.

A week with no news. Nothing, zip, nodda, zilch. Every time I would ask my hopes would rise even though I always knew that the answer would be no.

Time seemed to stand still for the next few days. I couldn’t tell you what the weather was like, what time a say it was, or what month it was. I would be able to tell you though that through-out the next five days there was no news about Arabella.

A lot of things can change in twelve days.

I was lying in my bed on that twelfth day when my door burst open.

I immediately sat up when I saw her parent’s worried faces. My heart sped up and I started thinking of the worst. Had they finally found her dead body? How awful was it?

“He was able to tap into the castles channel.” William said looking scared.

“What does that mean?” I asked getting nervous on again. I didn’t even know that the castle had a channel and what did that have to do with Orson?

“Demtri.” Cordelia said slowly, “We got to see her.”

My heart stopped. “What? When?” I practically screamed.

 “He was on a few minutes ago, we didn’t have time to go and get you. But we taped it if you wan-“ She explained.

“Yes I want to see it.” I said already off the bed not even noticing the slight pain in my back.

“Sir, you are not supposed to get up!” The nurse staying in my room shot up and started waving her hands around my shoulders as though to push me back down.