I couldn't help but wish for the breakup to never have happened, wish to be right next to him, to cuddle up and have those long, random conversations we used to have. I wished I could stop myself from falling all over again for his dorkiness and his humor and his humbleness, and the way he was so passionate about his job.

If me falling again was the case. Did I ever even stopped loving him?

This whole thing just made me want to pull all of my hair out in frustration. Why can't I just move on and fall for someone else?

I arrived home that day ready to spend my afternoon studying musical theory for my written paper tomorrow, when I received a text from Aaliyah. I guessed that a small break wouldn't harm me.

Aaliyah: YOOOOOOO

Sadie: HEEEEY

Aaliyah: How are exams going?

Sadie: They are ok thank you!

Sadie: and how is Liam going??😏

Aaliyah: Ugh don't even get me started. remember that day he stole my phone and went live and Shawn saw it? So I just came off a phone call with Shawn and he asked me a bunch of questions. Someone's overprotective mode is ON 🙄

I chuckle a bit, as this was such a predictable Shawn like move. Being overprotective of Aaliyah. But I felt bad for her. She was only planning to tell him and introducing him to Liam, her boyfriend, when he went home for Christmas, however the live thing changed things.

Sadie: Im sorry about that... What did he say?

Aaliyah: Oh just nonsense. That Liam isn't right for me, even if he doesn't know him, and that im too young to date

I snort, not believing this.

Sadie: HAHAHAHAHAHAH you got to be kidding me right? Shawn actually said that? 😂

Aaliyah: yep...😒

Sadie: Wait a min, im gonna go talk to him.

Aaliyah: Thanks sadie, though i don't think u will change much of his mind😅

Sadie: just wait. using the right arguments, anyone can make wonders

I close my chat with Aaliyah and open mine with Shawn, and I find that he actually sent me another text.

Shawn: I forgot to ask...how was your exam?

Princess 👑: it went well, thank u for asking

Princess 👑: But I need to talk to u about something. You are being such an hypocrite 😂

Shawn quickly reads them and answers me.

Shawn:??

Princess 👑: So u say that Aaliyah is too young to date?

Shawn: Oh so she told u

Shawn: and she is! come on she is fifteen!!

Princess 👑: 😂😂😂

Shawn: what??

Princess 👑: Im just going to ask you a simple question. What age was I when we started to date?

My heart hammered strongly against my chest as I waited for Shawn to answer, not because of his answer, but because of the topic mentioned. Shawn and I talked a lot and we did mention old memories of when before we dated and of when we dated, however we never actually mentioned that. We would just mention the memory, without remembering each other the romantic aspect of it or the fact that it had been a date or an anniversary.