Chapter 18

A/N: Warning: this is gonna be a long chapter. We're also FINALLY gonna have a happy chapter cause damn this book is getting depressing.

11:37am

Time to go see Nox again. Since his first meeting with you he had put you on a tight leash, giving you a strict schedule of when to see and been seen with him 24/7.

"And you know exactly what will happen if you're late, don't you Kitten?" His lips brushed your ear as he spoke.

You shuddered and forced a smile as you nodded, "Yes sir."

It was like he was trying to put you on public display. You were surprised that none of the other boys seemed to know about the situation, especially considering that almost  the entire school knew. Maybe they did know. Maybe they just didn't care.

You slung your bag over your shoulder and stood from your desk just as the end of class bell rang. Time to head to his office. What kind of high school student even has an office?

You were torn from you thoughts as two familiar figures blocked your path, "Off to go see your new boyfriend?"

You bit your tongue to stop yourself from speaking and stared at your feet.

"Oh no, the little slut can't even maintain eye contact," The first girl cooed, harshly pinching your cheek and giving it a shake.

"We ought to give you a lesson on manners, maybe this time Mark won't rudely interrupt again," The second girl sneered before continuing, "Oh but don't worry, we won't take away from your time with lovely Nox. You can just meet us after school when the little prince is busy. Then no one can come and try to save you."

She was right, with Jack at home, Felix's location unknown, Nox busy and the rest of the boys giving your the cold shoulder you would be completely on your own.

"We'll see you later 'Kitten,'" The first girl hissed, letting out a laugh before roughly pushing past you.

You sighed and headed for the door, already dreading the end of the day. It's not like you could miss it, they'd just find you the next day.

The hallways were crowded making it that much more difficult for you to push through. People pointed at you and some laughed while most gave you dirty looks. Though it only took a couple minutes it felt like hours to get to Nox's office.

You open the door and quickly closed it behind you, letting out a small sigh of relief as noise of the crowds diminished. Nox looked up from his computer and gave you a soft smile, his emerald green eye piercing yours. For any passerby the boy would have seemed like the perfect boyfriend: gentle, kind, and adorable. You knew that his true intentions weren't as goody-goody as they seemed.

"Come here sweetheart," He pushed back from his desk and patted his knee, to which you obediently obliged. His fingers gently combed through your hair, "You've been quite the loyal bitch recently haven't you?" 

You grit your teeth and said nothing.

His fist tightened around your hair as he violently pulled your head towards him, "That was a question. You're supposed to answer properly."

You winced and let out a small speak, "Yes sir, sorry sir."

His hold loosened but you didn't dare move, "Good. Though you should know better than to ignore me, you ought to be punished."

He laughed and resting his chin on your shoulder so that his lips brushed your cheek with his every word, "And I know just the way."

You shook your head, trying to clear the thoughts of Nox's tongue just previously invading your mouth.