Chapter 8

You yawned and stumbled out to the kitchen, rubbing your eyes. It was 7 and class started at 8:30.
Throwing a couple pieces of bread in the toaster you called the boys, "Mark, Jack, Dan, Phil, Felix get your lazy butts out of bed. We have school today!"

Jack skipped into the kitchen and Mark sleepily stumbled in behind him.

You gave the other boys a few more minutes before calling them again, "Dan, Phil, Felix let's go!"

"No thanks," Felix yelled from his room. 

"Sorry, we're coming! Dan's just trying to decide what shade of black to wear," Phil explained.

"Jack can you please go wake Felix up?" You asked. 

"Sure thing, lass," Jack skidded out of the kitchen. 

The two British giants walked in, Phil counter balancing Dan's dark attire with a bright yellow Adventure Time hoodie.

"What do you guys want to eat?" You asked, taking a bite from your toast. 

Dan, Phil, and Mark each had a bowl of cereal, Felix had oatmeal, and Jack had a banana and stole one of your pieces of toast. 

"Okay, you guys ready to go?" You tied your shoes and threw your bag over your shoulder. 

The boys all nodded and headed out the door towards the car. 

"Wait, Jack you forgot your phone!" You grabbed it and closed the door behind you. 

You handed Jack his phone before he jumped into the back of the car with Mark; Dan and Phil followed suit and crawled in after them. Felix started the car and you got into the passenger seat. 

"Selfie first!" Felix held up his phone, "Make a face that describes the feeling of Monday."

Mark and Jack scowled, Dan and Phil pretended to sleep, you stuck out your tongue and Felix pretended to die. 

Felix was about to post the photo to Instagram but turned to you first, "Do you want me to tag you?"

The boys all looked at you expectantly, "Sure."

Felix smiled, nodded and pressed a button on his phone before putting it away. You pulled out your phone and checked the photo. Everything looked good and the comment was better, it said, "I hate Mondays so much! (If (Y/N) gets any hate on Instagram all 6 of us will block you)" 

You laughed and put your phone away, "Thanks."

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful with boring classes and equally boring teachers. No one bothered you all day either, even during biology where none of the boys are in your class. The girls who spilled coffee on you last week apologized too. 

"Oh my god, I'm so tired now," You groaned, leaning on the car as you and Jack waited for the rest of the boys. 

"You're tired? I still have to film a video tonight," Jack exclaimed. 

"Well then you should have vlogged, love bird," A tall skinny boy with blond hair walked up, pointing a camera at you and Jack. 

Mark strolled up behind him and flicked the back of his head as Jack tried and failed to grab the camera, "Sorry, this is my new editor Matt."

You smiled and stuck your hand out as Mark snatched the camera away, "Nice to meet you, I'm (Y/N)."

"Nice to meet you too," Matt shook your hand, his eyes wandering up and down your body making you pull your hand away and Jack growl angrily.

"Dude, at least be subtle," Mark hit the boy over the back of the head.

Matt turned bright red and nodded sheepishly, "Sorry."

"It's okay," You smiled and patted Jack's arm, motioning for him to calm down.

Jack shook his head before looking up and smiling, "Top o' the mornin' to ya!"

Matt smiled and laughed and Mark rolled his eyes.

"Where are Dan, Phil, and Felix?" Mark asked, running a hand through his fluffy red hair.

"Right here baby!" Felix walked up, hands in the air and a goofy smile on his face.

Dan and Phil trailed behind, each giving a slight wave as they saw Matt.

Felix flung an arm over Matt's shoulder as though he'd known him for years, "Nice to meet you. I'm YouTube's King and who are you?"

Matt widened his blue eyes in confusion, mouthing the words "Is he gay?" at you.

Laughing, you shook your head, "This is Matt, Mark's new editor. What has you in such a good mood today, Mr. King of YouTube?"

"Marzia noticed me," Felix swooned, his arm still wrapped around Matt's shoulders.

Felix had had a crush on Marzia for as long as you had known him and he still hadn't done anything about it.

"You should just ask her out," Phil suggested.

"You are YouTube's King after all," Dan retorted.

"Easier said than done. Plus, I'm way too shy," Felix let go of Matt and got into the car.

"Wait did he just say he was shy?" Matt exclaimed.

"Come on," You laughed, getting into the car as well.

Mark and Jack crawled into the back seat looking expectantly at Matt, "Well, you coming?"

"Am I allowed to?" He looked at you wide eyed.

"Of course, hop in," You smiled.

Matt crawled in and sat next to Jack, closely followed by Dan and Phil.

"Let's go home," Felix started the car and backed out.

(A/N): After writing this I realized that nothing happens in this chapter and it's all dialogue. I swear this chapter seems like I'm force feeding it to you but it's all preparation for some major plot points to happen. I promise next chapter will be a lot more exciting. ❤️❤️