Chapter 7

(A/N): Mini shoutout to my friend JessLovesGaming who messaged me a while ago and gave me the inspiration to keep writing this book. Thank you so much❤️

Squealing, you jumped to your feet and threw your arms in the air, "I win again!"

Jack laughed and pulled you back to the sofa by your waist, "Shut up, you cheated."

You stuck your tongue out and unconsciously snuggled closer to him, "You're a sore loser."

Mark cleared this throat, his look of annoyance surprising you, though it disappeared quickly, "It's almost noon we should set up for the stream."

Felix stood, stretching his arms above his head before walking down the hall, "I'll go get Phan."

You suppressed a laugh before taking Mark and Jack's hands in yours and shuffling to Felix's studio. The room was a comfortable size, where there was no extra space but no one was crushed against each other. The walls and ceiling were covered with squares of soundproof black foam and a large stand up desk sat before a camera on one of the walls.

You walked over to Felix's computer and brought it to life.

"What's the password again?" You asked over your shoulder.

"It's cryaotic. It's cryaotic for everything, cause Pewdiecry," Mark mumbled.

You typed in the password and let the computer power itself up.

"Septiplier is much better, don't worry," Jack beamed, flinging an arm over Mark's shoulders and pulling him close.

"Nah nah nah, Phan is the real ship obviously," Felix's voice sounded from the doorway as he walked into the room trailed by the two, now sleepy, British boys.

Mark and Jack laughed and Dan just shook his head. Phil closed the door as Felix started up the stream and turned on the camera.

The stream opened and people started flooding in, the numbers rising by the second.

"Okay, I think we should start with by letting (Y/N) choose one of our intros." Felix gave you a cheeky grin.

You gently bit your tongue, thinking, before an idea popped into your head and you smirked at the camera.

"Hello to all you beautiful people out there," You forced a deep voice, and heard Jack groan from behind you.

"Really?" Jack complained before you cut him off with another intro.

"Hey. My name is, Dan," You held your fingers in a small box in front of you, before hearing Dan mutter a curse under his breath.

"That was rude," Dan said, giving you a disappointed smirk.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry," You leaned over in you chair and gave Dan a small hug.

"Okay," Felix clapped his hands, "We have some challenges and games planned for the stream today and it will be about 2 hours long. We'll start the fun in a little bit but we have something we need to talk about with you guys first."

"We're here to talk about (Y/N). The amazing and wonderful (Y/N)," Mark smiled, as Jack did jazz hands.

"YouTube has always had an incredibly supportive community and I want to keep it like that. We want to keep it like that," Phil reached over Dan to grab your hand.

"(Y/N) has always meant a lot to us and always will. It hurts us a lot to see some of you, not all, but some of you making (Y/N) feel bad. No one deserves any hate, and we'd really like this to stop," Dan explained.

"We all love (Y/N) so much and never want anything bad to happen. So this is us asking for this to stop. If you guys see anything mean or hateful out there about (Y/N), don't feel like you have to retaliate, maybe delete the comment or report the post," Jack scrunched his nose in a smile as he spoke.

"And on that note, we're going to have a Gang Beasts competition now!" Felix yelled.

He leaned forward and pressed a few things on the computer before looking at the camera, "Can you guys see the screen, yet?"

You look at the comments, one from JessLovesGaming catching your eye, "I can't believe that some people would be mean to (Y/N) like that. (Y/N) is such a nice person and is always so kind and funny. (Y/N) doesn't deserve that."

Jack's breath tickled the back of your neck as he leaned over your shoulder, "They're not lying you know."

He leaned away, his breath leaving a trail of fire on the back of your neck, "They can see the screen."

"Alright, alright, alright," Felix rubbed his hands together, "Who wants to go first?"

"How about Jack, (Y/N) and Phan?" Mark suggested, a cheeky grin on his face.

"That sounds about good to me," Felix laughed, handing you a controller.

~^~*~^~*~^~*Time Skip~^~*~^~*~^~*

The stream went really well, the viewers asking you guys questions and answering yours. You ended up coming second in the Gang Beasts competition, Felix coming first. Jack came in last place and you made him do 20 pushups as punishment for losing.

"Can we do my outro!?"Jack bounced up and down in his chair, smiling like an idiot.

He looked adorable.

"Sure," Felix nodded, smiling in amusement.

"Thank you guys so much for watching. If you liked this stream then punch that like button in the face - LIKE A BOSS! And high fives all around - Wapish wapish- And I see all you dudes in the next video!" You all yelled in unison before breaking out into laughter as Felix ended the stream.

"Thank you guys so much for that, it means a lot," You smiled.

Jack engulfed you in a hug, his green hair tickling your cheek. He smelled sweet, like a mix f cinnamon and sugar. His body felt comforting and warm pressed against yours. You laughed feeling a tear trickle down your cheek as you wrapped your hands around his waist. Felix jumped to his feet and tackled you with a hug as well, quickly followed by Mark, Dan, and Phil. More tears and laughs came to you as you pressed your face into Jack chest, letting your now tears of joy stain his red shirt.

What would you do without them?

(A/N): This will sound a little bit weird if you aren't a super fan like me, I hope some of you guys are because then I won't feel quite as creepy and lonely. But what is your favourite thing to see the boys wear? Personally I love Jack's red shirt, he wore it in his 11 Million Subscriber milestone video (congrats to him on that btw) and Mark's new blue flannel looks really good on him as well. Mark just looks good in flannel altogether. For Dan I love it when he wears bigger sweaters because Dan + Sweater paws is a match made in heaven, sorry Phan scootch over.