Chapter 10

"Hey (Y/N), wake up," Jack's voice sounded in your ear.

Opening your eyes, you blinked around in confusion. You sat up in Jack's bed, surrounded by his blankets and pillows.

"I- umm... good morning?" You looked around at his room, before settling on his ocean blue eyes.

He smiled slightly at you before looking down, letting his green hair hang over his eyes, "I wasn't sure if you would want to move back to your room before the others woke up or not. I don't mind I just-"

You cut him off by pressing a gentle kiss to his lips, "Thank you, we can tell them later if you're okay with it."

He smiled as you stood to leave, "Sounds good."

Grabbing one of his sweaters off the back of his door you walked to your bedroom.

~*~*~*Mini Time Skip~*~*~*

Matt and Mark sat in the chairs on either side of you, they both looked unhappy.

"So how's our new couple?" Felix's voice rang out, sounding a mixture of sarcastic and excited.

Your head shot up, "How did you know?"

Jack coughed awkwardly.

"Well that for one," Felix gestured at Jack, "and you also kissed in the middle of the living room. So that didn't help."

You blushed bright red and looked back down at your breakfast, hiding a smile.

"In all honesty though, congratulations. I'm happy for you guys," Felix smiled, blue eyes full of love and happiness.

"Congrats you two," Phil wandered into the kitchen, a half asleep Dan following him.

Dan grunted happily. (That's the only way I can think to describe Dan in the mornings)

You thanked the boys, taking mental note that Mark and Matt hadn't said anything.

Resting a hand on Mark's arm you tried to look into his eyes, "Mark? Are you alright?"

He said nothing and turned his head farther away from you, but not before you noticed his lip quivering.

"Mark-"

Matt cut you off, "Mark and I were actually going to walk to class today."

"Are you sure? Felix can give you a ride," You trailed off.

Jack's hand found it's way to your lower back, "It's fine, the options there for you guys, but take a walk if you want."

Silently, Mark stood and left, Matt trailing behind him. You shot a worried look at Jack which he a returned with an understanding shake of his head.

"Don't worry about them (Y/N), they'll figure themselves out." Felix spoke softly, "But anywho, we have about 15 minutes until class starts, so I'm going to go get ready."

"Dan, you should hurry up," Phil gently ran his hand down the back of Dan's head, taming his messy hair.

Sighing, you got to your feet, "I should go get ready too."

You planted a kiss on Jack's cheek, earning a quiet "aw" from Phil.

~*~*(In Spongebob narrator voice) 10 minutes later~*~*

Dan shuffled down the hallway, still sleepy, going the rest of you at the door.

"Is everyone here?" You did a quick headcount, feeling a sharp pang of worry as you didn't see Mark, "Okay, let's go."

Everyone piled into the car, except for you, you paused deciding where to sit. At last your crawled in and sat next to Jack in the back.

"Wow, you're ditching me for him? I see how it is," Felix retorted, making Jack laugh and wrap an arm around your shoulders.

During the entire drive to school you looked out the window, hoping to see Mark and Matt. To make sure they were okay. You caught no sight of them.

Felix pulled into the school parking lot, and grabbed his bag, "I'm going to go find Marzia, I don't want to be the last single guy in this house."

"But there's only one couple in the- oh," Dan seemed unimpressed.

 You got out of the car, checking your schedule to see what you first class was. You heaved a sigh as you realized that it was Science.

"Come on, I'll walk you to class," Jack took your hand in his, wrapping his fingers through yours.

It felt perfect.