Chapter 2

(A/N): ^^Darkiplier Edit (#credstocreator)^^ Just a brief intro here; it's still the same day as The Queen [Pt.1]... yeah that's all I have

The end of the day seemed to come quickly, and you were just packing up your things from class. Socials had been a blur of information, and the teacher hadn't stopped talking once. You were supposed to have written notes during the whole class, but as always Jack hadn't written a single thing.

"(Y/N) please," Jack whined at you, as you walked to you locker. "Can you please show me your notes?"

You tapped your chin thoughtfully, and smirked at him, "Mmmmm... no."

Jack's mouth dropped open, "What? Why? Do you want me to fail? Do you want me to get dropped down a grade?"

You laughed and playfully patted him on the chest as you turned to open your locker, "Of course I don't want you to fail, though it might teach you a lesson."

You smiled and stuck your tongue out at him as he glared at you, "I'm just kidding muffin, don't get your panties in a knot. I'll lend you my notes when we get back to the house."

Jack jumped up and down as he thanked you over and over, promising that he would pay more attention in class in the future. You knew that he was lying.

You and Jack walked into the parking lot and saw Felix already sitting in your car, completely absorbed in whatever he was doing on his phone. You got into the passenger seat and tossed his the keys as Jack got into the back.

"Where are Mark, Dan, and Phil?" You asked Felix as he swore and rubbed his head where the keys had hit him.

"I don't know where Dan and Phil are, but Mark got detention again. I told him he could walk home."

You shook your head and Jack leaned forward smiling like a little kid, "What did he do? What did he do?"

Felix laughed, "He punched out some kid that was bulling another girl."

Jack rolled his eyes and let out a sigh, seemingly disappointed in his answer, "Of course, Markimoo the hero to the rescue."

"Well I think he sort of did the right thing, just maybe with a little less violence," You said with a smile.

Felix burst out laughed as Jack's expression seemed to deflate as though he had just been scolded. You playfully patted Jack on the head and gave Felix a shove as you grabbed out your phone.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You: Where are you guys? We're about to leave.

Dan: Coming, coming! Phil insisted on buying a cookie before we left.

Phil: They're so good, with all they're chocolatey goodness. It's like aliens made them just to make humans become weaker or something!!

Dan: Shut up Phil! XD

You: Okay, just get your butts over to the car, or we'll leave you behind.

Dan: K

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You turned to Felix, "Dan and Phil are on their way now. They were buying Phil a cookie."

Felix only nodded and Jack stared at his feet, obviously still embarrassed about what had happened earlier.

In a few minutes Dan and Phil had gotten to the car and you were driving back home. You and all the boys shared a house just a few blocks away from the school. It was a decently sized house with 5 bedrooms and three bathrooms, Dan and Phil shared a room of course. The house had a small kitchen, three separate recording rooms, all with at least one green painted wall, and  large living room. It had taken quite a while for you and the boys to save up for a place like this, but it was all worth it. Though it was a little crowded and was almost never quiet, it was warm and happy and comfortable.

Felix pulled up to the house and everyone got out. Dan and Phil chattered away while Phil ate his cookie, Felix was once again absorbed in his phone, and Jack still looked upset. You walked over to his as he quietly got his bag from the car.

You wrapped your arms around his waist and moved your head closer to him so you could look up into his eyes, "What are you moping around for? You're supposed to be the loudest of all of us."

Jack smiled slightly, "I don't even know what I'm upset about anymore."

You laughed and pushed him away, walking into the house. The house smelled like vanilla, thanks to Jack and all the candles he kept lighting. You dropped your bag on the sofa and walked into the kitchen. As you opened the fridge you realized that you were completely out of food, despite the half empty pickle jar and container of butter.

"What the hell guys? We have no food in the house! Whose turn was it to buy groceries this week?"

This instantly became one of the rare silent moments as none of the boys responded.

You sighed, "I'm going out to buy groceries then, I'll pick up Mark on the way home too."

All the boys then yelled out some form of "okay" or "alright." You grabbed the keys from Felix's jacket and walked out the door.

[Le time skip]

The grocery store didn't have all of the foods that you wanted, but it had everything necessary for you and the boys. You had hoped to get Mark's favourite chocolate for him, since he always felt terrible after he got a detention, but the store didn't have it. You decided to pull into Starbucks instead, and got him his favourite caramel latte.

The school was much quieter at 5pm and you walked up to the front doors, hoping to surprise Mark. The doors suddenly swung open making Mark's coffee spill all over your shirt. Two girls walked through the doors, giggling.

"Whoopsy, didn't see you there." The first girl said in a mocking voice.

"Where are your boys to protect you now, huh?" The second girl growled as she gave you a shove.

You bit your lip, fighting back tears. You were never good at keeping out the constant bullying and harassment, no matter how hard you tried it always got to you. You didn't want to let any of the boys know, that the comments hurt you this much. So you tried to shove past the girls to go find Mark but as you squeezed through the doors the girls grabbed your shoulders and dragged you back to them.

"Oh no, we're not done with you yet," the first girl said, a devilish glint in her blue grey eyes.

The second girl gave you a hard push, making you fall hard onto your butt.

She was about to say something when a deep voice growled from behind them, "I think you're done here."

(A/N): Hey guys, I hope you like this story so far. If you have any suggestions for it please let me know. I'm thinking of dragging this story out a bit longer than usual, would you guys like me to continue writing smaller Imagines in-between the chapter as well? Let me know. Thanks for reading!! ❤️