Chapter 19

Drago, Viggo and Ryker ran away from the machine as it began giving off sparks.

"Curse you to hell!!" Drago shouted as he stopped his foot in a temper tantrum. "Curse you curse you curse you!!!"

Hiccup merely rolled his eyes at Drago's behaviour. "Release the mindless minions!!!" Drago now shouted as Ryker pressed a button on one of the computers. Some of the tubes began to open but unfortunately those containing Hiccup's father, Gobber, and some other employees remained sealed.

The heroes stepped out of the tubes and were sporting blank looks. Even Snotlout, Fishlegs and the twins stood stock still and were awaiting orders.

"But the machine is destroyed. How are they still mind controlled?!" Heather asked as she got ready for a fight.

"HAHA" Drago laughed. "Do you seriously think that just by destroying my machine they would magically return to normal?! Silly girl! The process is irreversible."

"Laddie nothing is irreversible!!" Gobber now shouted. "A good old shock should set them straight!"

"Gobber they're heroes. Nothing short of something so terrifying, so gruesome that their brains couldn't process it would be able to snap them out of it." Stoick grumbled before turning to Hiccup. "Son, take your friends and get out of here!!"

"Minions Attack!!" Drago commanded and those mind controlled activated their powers.

"Hiccup, we're surrounded." Astrid said getting out her bombs.

"We're outnumbered." Eret added as he took a fighting stance.

"We're at a clear disadvantage." Heather muttered as she took a spray bottle from her belt.

"Has that ever stopped any of you?" Hiccup asked as he formed two plasma blasts in his palms.

"Heck no!!" Dagur shouted gleefully as he readied his daggers.

Those accompanying Hiccup stood firm and faced the heroes who had started circling them.

"Hiccup what are you doing! Get out while you still can!" Stoick shouted once more.

"It's no use Stoick." Gobber stated. "The lad's as stubborn as you and it looks like his friends are as well. They'll make their stand here."

"I really wish that Hiccup would listen for once." Stoick grumbled.

"Stoick you and I both know that he listens, he just doesn't always obey, and ya shouldn't sell the lad short." Gobber said as the fight started. Fireballs started flying and both Gobber and Stoick watched. "You should know better than anyone how strong Hiccup really is."

Hiccup meanwhile cursed as he dodged fireballs. He didn't want to hurt his opponents so he had to get close enough to knock them out. From the corner of his eye he saw Astrid face off against the Terror Squad while Dagur was electrocuting any who came close to them with Eret watching his back. Heather was the most surprising. She sprayed those who attacked her with the chemical she had brought and her attackers soon began to fight over her, knocking themselves out in the process. 'Seductress indeed' Hiccup thought as he took out The Stinger by sticking out his foot when he speeded by, causing him to crash into Snotlout who tried to, not so subtly, sneak up on Hiccup.

"Egh" Astrid groaned as she had to deal with the annoying Terror Squad. One kept sneaking up on her, another tried to steal her purse, while another tried to bite her and two others tried to headbutt her. She had to admit that the leader of the Squad had excellent aim but that wouldn't stop her. She dug into her purse and pulled out one of her new toys.