Chapter 14

"WHAT THE DEVIL IS GOING ON HERE!!" Stoick shouted as he wriggled and grunted from the tape that was holding him. He wiggled so much that he fell off the chair and flopped on the floor like a fish out of water.

"Shouldn't we help him?" Fishlegs asked hesitantly as he looked to Hiccup only to see him filming his father with his phone.

"In a minute Fish." Hiccup said as he finished the recording.

"Why are you even filming this?!" Snotlout asked as he and the twins placed Stoick back on the chair.

"Blackmail material" Hiccup grinned.

"Oh" Was Snotlout's only response.

"Will you stop struggling?" Astrid asked in exasperation. "That duct tape is not what you can find over the counter. I modified this so that it can keep a hippo taped to the ceiling."

"Why you good for nothing-" Stoick started shouting at Astrid but Hiccup stopped him mid rant. "Hey that is no way to talk to my girlfriend!!"

"Your GIRLFRIEND!!!" Stoick sputtered as his eyes widened. "That lunatic who filled HQ with cotton candy is your girlfriend!!!"

"Eh... yes." Hiccup said and looked to Astrid for an explanation on the cotton candy part.

"I made some cotton candy bombs and they needed a test run." Astrid commented nonchalantly. "I didn't think they would be that powerful."

"It was awesome!" Tuffnut exclaimed while Ruffnut nodded. "We needed to eat our way through and the Chief was plastered to the wall of the office by the amount of cotton candy!!"

"I can't believe I'm saying this" Ruffnut muttered as she glanced at the chicken "but the chicken actually helped."

"See dear sister!!" Tuffnut said in triumph as Chicken puffed out her chest. "I told you."

"Wait, how does the chicken factor into all of this?" Dagur asked.

"We found her in the holding cells when we ate in the wrong direction." Tuffnut answered and then proceeded to hug Chicken. "Oh you poor chicken!!"

"Why did we have a chicken in the holding cells?" Stoick now asked out of confusion. The heroes looked at each other and shrugged. "Don't think you can just keep me here!! There will be search parties!!"

"Not anytime soon" Astrid said with a smirk. "I detonated two more cotton candy bombs as we left."

"That.... That.... That is just evil!!" Stoick sputtered as he wriggled in the chair.

"Why thank you" Astrid beamed as she said this. "I always enjoy a compliment."

"Now onto why you're actually here." Hiccup stated as he crossed his arms. "Drago, Project D and our powers. Explain."

"Where did you hear about that?!" Stoick now shouted.

"Does it really matter?" Hiccup mumbled. "We already know you shut down the project before. Why is Drago going to restart it?"

"HE'S WHAT!!" Was yelled so loud the Toothless placed his paws over his ears while he laid behind one of the couches where he couldn't be seen.

"At least we know for certain that Drago is acting without the government's knowledge." Heather said as she leaned against a blushing Fishlegs. She crossed her legs and the slit in her dress revealed creamy white thighs which caused Fishlegs to swallow loudly.

Stoick sighed and looked at those assembled. He was quite surprised that the heroes and villains weren't at each other's throats. "You aren't going to drop this matter are you?" he asked with resignation.