Chapter 12

Hiccup was busy modifying Ursula's car when a voice startled him. Hiccup banged his head on the hood of the car and looked up to see a nervous Fishlegs standing in the garage with two heavy looking bags.

"Fishlegs?! What are you doing here?" Hiccup asked as he rubbed his head. Toothless looked up from the hammock he was lazing in and when he determined that Fishlegs wasn't a treat he went back to sleep.

"Is that.... Is that.... Is that-" Fishlegs stuttered as he pointed to Toothless.

"A dragon." Hiccup finished the sentence with a smirk. "Why yes. Yes it is."

"How.... what.... Just how?" Fishlegs sputtered as he had an urge to take a closer look at Toothless but didn't want to be fried to a crisp.

"What brings you here Fishlegs?" Hiccup asked as he wiped his hands clean.

"You asked Gobber for some files." Fishlegs stated and gestured to the two bags. "This is all that we could find and Gobber is a bit busy trying to calm down the Chief. When I left he was close to seriously maiming some hero called Mego."

"Ah" Hiccup said in understanding as Shego had explained to him how her brothers acted. "Why don't we talk inside Fish." Hiccup then suggested and led the way upstairs.

"Nice place you have." Fishlegs commented as he entered and deposited the two bags.

"I didn't think you would have been able to dig up this much in just three days." Hiccup stated as they took a seat in the living room.

"This isn't much." Fishlegs frowned. "I had to go through some serious firewalls just to get this information. There is more hidden than I would have liked but this is a start."

Hiccup nodded and grabbed one of the files from the bag and started reading it when Fishlegs spoke again. "Hiccup, you know that none of the others remember how we got our powers, so how could you?"

"I honestly don't know." Hiccup mumbled. "It's just fragments."

"Well I found som-" Fishlegs started to say but was interrupted by a girlish scream from outside.

Hiccup opened the door and went downstairs to the garage to see Toothless sitting on a pile of people while snarling. "What is going on here?!" Hiccup asked in confusion as Toothless let out a roar at the squirming pile. There was another girlish shriek while shouts of 'awesome' came from the two others. Hiccup moved closer and was surprised to find the twins and Snotlout here.

"Just what are you three doing here?" Hiccup asked as he crossed his arms, not bothering to get Toothless off of them.

"Why should we tell you Useless." Snotlout answered which caused Hiccup to raise a brow.

"Let's see, because you are on my property and about to be eaten by my dragon." Hiccup stated dryly.

"So cool!!" The twins shouted which caused Hiccup to roll his eyes while Snotlout squeaked when Toothless snarled at him.

"Okay, okay, we were curious so we followed Fishlegs." Snotlout quickly said changing his tune as his cat ears, which still hadn't been reversed, nervously twitched upwards. "Now can you please let us up? I'm not really a fan of becoming dragon kibbles."

"Toothless you can let them go bud." Hiccup said which caused the dragon to immediately jump off of the trio. Hiccup gave Toothless a scratch on the head as the twins and Snotlout shakily rose.

"Where the hell did THAT come from?!" Snotlout asked as he hesitantly pointed at Toothless who in return growled at him.

"From an egg." Hiccup said dryly before leading them upstairs. He had the twins and Snotlout take a seat in the living room before he called Astrid.

"Hello Hiccup" Astrid happily chirped from the other end after a few rings.

"Hi Astrid. I got a bit of a situation here." Hiccup said as he looked at those assembled. "My house is filled with heroes." He mumbled and then let out a sigh.

It was silent on the other end of the line for a bit before Astrid said. "Hang on. I'll bring some reinforcements."

"Eh sure." Hiccup said as he took out some glasses and some soda from the fridge. He was still going to be a good host. Hiccup had laid out some snacks and drinks on the table as the twins were busy playing with Snotlout's cat ears. It wasn't long thereafter that Hiccup heard the squealing of tires followed by footsteps on the stairs, which was followed by loud knocks on his door.

Hiccup opened the door and was surprised to see Astrid, Heather, Dagur and Eret all out of breath and leaning on the doorframe.

"What the hell?!" Hiccup asked as the others in the living room looked curiously at the new arrivals. "How did you get here so fast?!"

The four looked sheepishly at each other and Astrid started explaining as they walked into the room. "Well I kind of jumped in my car after you called and hightailed it over here."

"Astrid you live 20 minutes away. I called you 10 minutes ago."

"I may have broken the speed limit a tad." Astrid mumbled sheepishly.

"So that was why so many speed cameras along the highway were blown up." Heather stated as she rolled her eyes at Astrid who tried to look innocent.

"Wait what?" Hiccup asked as he gaped at Astrid.

"I had to make sure they didn't identify me." Astrid explain as if it was an everyday occurrence.

"Anyway Astrid called me just as I was busy making a new dating profile for my brother on eVillainy and" Heather said as she gestured to Astrid but was interrupted by Dagur.

"Hey now wait a minute sis. I thought I told you that i don't need to go on a date." Dagur shouted indignantly.

"When was the last time you went out with a woman?" Heather asked as she crossed her arms.

"Well yesterday" Dagur said proudly with his hands on his hips.

"Your 76 year old neighbour does not count." Heather interjected which caused Dagur to blush profusely.

"Anyway" Dagur quickly said changing the subject and while not trying to look at his smug sister. "Eret and I were in the neighbourhood searching for hair dyes. So we came along as backup when Heather called us."

"Okay. Now what is this about backup and why was Eret searching for hair dyes?" Hiccup asked confused.

"Well I now work with Dagur in his salon, and we heard from Heather who heard from Astrid that you had heroes in the house." Eret explained.

"So don't worry brother!" Dagur exclaimed. "We'll have your back if any fighting breaks out."

"Wait these guys are villains!!" Snotlout now yelled, finally catching on. His ears stood flat on his head and he stood up balling his fist. Fishlegs being the wisest sought cover behind one of Hiccup's couches. The twins were just sitting there and waiting for the chaos to unfold.

Toothless sensing the danger rose up from where he lay and growled threateningly at Snotlout. Astrid, Heather, Dagur and Eret glared at Snotlout and were ready to claw his eyes out.

"ENOUGH!!" Hiccup suddenly yelled gaining their attention. "THERE WILL BE NO FIGHTING HERE! ESPECIALLY NOT ON MY NEW FAUX SHEEPSKIN RUG!!"