From: Chris Kendall: Can you give Phil a thank you for the dinner invitation for me please????

To: Chris Kendall: Sure?

From: Chris Kendall: Thanks, doll-face!!!

Dan rolled his eyes. Chris was such a flirt. Even with PJ as his soulmate, he had to tell everyone that they were attractive in the least. Even if it was hidden in some compliments.

Example:

"Heya, I think the waffles" (Dan was in the mood for breakfast at the moment)"are just delicious. I want to wake up next to you. You should make more!"

Dan felt Phil's eyes burning into his forehead. Dan assumed that it was because Dan was texting Chris.

Dan put his phone, screen-first, on the table.

"Sorry," Dan blushed but then went serious. "Since when were Chris and PJ coming over?"

"Oh, yeah, I told you like a week ago," Phil replied. "So are Carrie; her boyfriend, Pete; Cat; Felix; Marzia; Matt; Louise; Joey; Daniel; Shane; Ryland--"

"Okay, so a lot of people and a lot of socializing?"

Phil nodded. "A whole bunch of it." He stuffed a bit of pancake in his mouth (and not the only thing might I add ;)).

"Great."

Whoever said dogs or diamonds are a person's best friend has obviously never met sarcasm.

Phil laughed. "You'll have funnnnn!" He drew out the 'n'.

Dan glared daggers at Phil. "I've got to study."

"Since when has Daniel James Howell ever studying for a test?"

"Since now."

Phil continued to laugh. "I expect you to take a break for a couple of hours while we have that party then."

Dan knew that Phil wasn't going to give up. So, Dan gave into Phil's pleading. "Fine. I'll stay. But just for an hour and a half."

"Yay!"

Dan went over to Phil and kissed his cheek before going over up stairs to the office.

~

To be honest, Dan procrastinated for... 3 ... hours? Something along those lines.

He didn't notice until he heard the knock at the door.

Dan, remembering the first time he partied, put his computer to sleep, notes away and prayed that there was no alcohol at this party. Who know what Dan would do if he got drunk this time.

Hey, Phil?

Hey, Dan.

Is there going to be drinking today?

Dan, I'm a teacher, and you guys are underage. But, that won't stop Chris.

True.

Dan sighed. Chris was definitely a party person.

Dan went downstairs to see who was the first one there.