2.1

Soulmates are Stupid: chapter 21

Warning: this chapter contains some really bad gay smut. If that makes you uncomfortable (ALYSSA I'M LOOKING AT YOU) please skip the part that will be labeled with SMUT WARNING. A long chapter because this is my story. Also, includes a bunch of random author's notes because I'm proud of her [this chapter].

~ONE YEAR LATER BECAUSE IM A BITCH AND A FUCKING LAZY ONE AT THAT~

Dan missed Phil being on campus. But he graduated. Dan actually missed being on campus himself. But moving in with Phil can't be on campus.

It's a big stretch moving in with your boyfriend. Dan felt at first out of place. His childhood home had two bedrooms (the master and guest) so Adrian and Dan always were together.

Speaking of Adrian, he decided that he didn't need to have a soulmate to be happy.

Dan was done with classes for the day. He wasn't lonely in the apartment all by himself. Phil's job was letting them stay in the lovely apartment overlooking a park. Phil was a English teacher in a high school that was closer to the city (yeah I've never been to London, and I live in the America so sorry if this is wrong). Teacher / student relationships are frowned upon apparently. 

Dan was watching anime on the television (he was half watching the show; half studying his Psychology notes for the not-so-pop Pop Quiz) when Phil got back to the apartment.

"Hello, Dan!" Phil exclaimed when he got to the doorway.

Dan got up and kissed Phil. "How was your day? I'm making dinner."

"It was pretty average," Phil looked down at his Soulmark and smiled. "Since when do you cook dinner?"

"On Pancake Day only, my love," Dan breathed, pulling away to wink.

"How did I not guess that today's pancake day?"

Dan shrugged. "Who knows."

Dan walked into the kitchen and pulled out the ingredients needed to make pancakes (A/N watch Dan's 'how to make british pancakes' video).

Once finished, Dan stacked the pancakes on a ceramic plate and put it on the dining table.

Phil looked at Dan and jumped. "What happened to you hair?!"

Dan got out his phone and used it as a mirror. The younger boy cringed. Bits of pancake were stuck in the crevices of the curls. Speaking of hobbit hair, Dan, in the past year, has embraced the curly hair.

"I'll be right back," Dan said, quickly before running to the washroom.

Dan found one of those plastic-toothed combs on the bathroom sink, and he used it to get even the smallest chunks of pancake out.

The tanner boy looked at his reflection (whEN WILL MY REFLECTION SHOW WHO I AM INSIDE) and decided that is was okay before going back to see his soulmate.

I liked that pancake in your hair. It suited you.

Thank you, Philly.

Dan smiled when he went back into the dining room.

He said in the grey chair that was opposite of Phil.

The older of the two was working on grading some papers.

Let's just say that Dan felt out of place with the high school teacher and his student's essays.

Dan pulled out his phone. He noticed that he got a message from Chris.