Strange Island's Most Wanted

Start from the beginning

"Okay. Okay." Sans stopped himself from laughing even more. "Speaking of the guy, let's talk about him. What did he look like?"

"Well, he had horns. Bull horns to be more specific. He wore a white and red mask, a black suit, brown hair with a touch of red, and he had a red sword on him."

Sans' eye sockets widen after Jonas described him.

"Sans? You still there? You look like you're familiar with him."

Sans looked down.

"You know him, right?"

"Yes. I know the guy. I met him once."

"Do you at least know his name?" Jonas asked.

Sans teleported Jonas and himself to Delta Number 4, where the base's library was. Jonas never knew the Delta Base had a library until now. Sans explained that the library was there for book lovers that Rainbow frequently calls 'eggheads'. Over there, they found Rainbow sitting at a table, reading a book from a series called 'The Adventures of Daring Do'. After Jonas took a seat, Sans told him to remain there so he can find the book he needs.

"And you say reading is for eggheads." Jonas said with his eyes on Rainbow.

"Yeah. Twilight's the reason why I'm into this series." Rainbow said. "Speaking of Twilight, how is she doing?"

"Fine. At least I think she is."

"Good to here that." Rainbow said as she placed a bookmark between the pages and closed the book. "I heard about what happened at Mettaton's mansion in Hotland."

"You do?" Jonas raised an eyebrow.

"It went all over the news tonight." Rainbow explained. "Two people were going to kill Mettaton, the mysterious heroes save the day."

"Mysterious heroes?"

"People are calling us that since the changeling invasion. They don't know who we are, but they have seen us everywhere. I guess you can call it incidental fame."

"So, you guys are famous heroes?"

"That's what the innocent think." Rainbow crossed her arms

Jonas and Rainbow suddenly saw Sans appear with a book titled 'Strange Island's Most Wanted'.

"I found the answer to your question, Jonas." Sans said, placing the book on the table. "Your answer is right inside here."

"I always forget that book is here." Rainbow said with her eyes in the book.

"This book, what's it about?" Jonas wanted to know, opening the book.

"It's all over the cover. Strange Island's most wanted villains." Rainbow turned to Sans. "Sans, why are you exactly here?"

"To answer Jonas' question. He asked about the bull Faunus guy." Sans said.

"You mean..."

"Yup."

As Jonas flipped from one page to another, she stopped when he found a picture of three girls, each of them looking seventeen, with the same necklace. "Uh, who are they?"

Rainbow turned to the picture Jonas was looking at. "Those are the Dazzlings. They once got arrested for kidnapping a whole audience at a rock concert."

"How can they get away with that?" Jonas questioned with his eyes on the page.

"They have hypnotizing voices. They didn't get away with it for long. That's how they got arrested."

"Huh." As Jonas continued flipping the pages, he suddenly spotted one with a picture of the man with bull horns. "Hey! I found the answer!"

Rainbow and Sans looked at the page he was looking at.

"This guy, his name is Adam Taurus. He is a member of the White Fang. He and his allies once got arrested for stealing dust from a train that was heading for Equestria." Jonas read. "He and his allies, they were found guilty for their crime, but he escaped on his fourteenth day of prison when he found a small hole in his cell, only leaving his allies behind."

Rainbow groaned. "I hate that guy! I hate him more than Yang hates him!"

"He was also seen fighting a girl with gold follicles and purple eyes who was fighting him at a dance club. He chopped her arm off?" Jonas' eyes widen. "That girl he fought, could that be Yang?"

"It's definitely Yang." Rainbow replied.

"Yep. Yang." Sans said.

"Sans, how long was this book with you?" Jonas wanted to know as he looked at Sans.

"It was Asgore's, but he put it here after he finished reading it." Sans rubbed the back of his skull. "So, I would say after it was published. I don't know who wrote this book, but whoever did, they know exactly what is happening here."

"This book is really, really intriguing." Jonas looked back at the book. "I have got to show Alex and the others this."

"Can't stop you from doing that. Everyone in this base knows of that book anyway."