Epilogue

You didn't expect me to update this early, did you?
-----
It's been days, and the news of another burned elemental master spread everywhere in the kingdom.

The full moon shined gorgeously on the kingdom of Ninjago, and the stars added an even more beautiful glow to the dark night sky.

Everything was the same in the castle.

Jay was in his jester costume, removing the face paint after tonight's performance.

Lloyd was pulling a wooden cart full of barrels, taking it to the warehouse, just as Sir Clouse ordered.

The same ambiance with the servants and the guards everywhere alongside with some whipping sounds.

Hammering sounds were heard, too. But there was only one sillhouette standing in the workshop.

After all, maybe not everything is the same.

The blacksmith girl looked at you with her dry eyes. "Nothing's gonna be the same. Not that he's gone now." She put her hammer aside, and looked up at the sky.
The same sky a lot of people are starring at.
The same sky the princess is watching from her room. She was sitting on her bed, eyeing the stars and the moon.

She sighed, and looked to the other side, to see her double katana hanged on the wall.
Memories flooded through her mind, and she remembered the first time she laid eyes on.. him.

"Princess."

Her breath itched in her throat, as she easily recognised that voice. She turned her head around quickly, then rose to her feet.

A hooded figure was standing on the edge of her window. The cloak he wore hid his body and face, which made sneaking in the dark even easier.

"Kai?" She questionned, heading towards him.
"Stop." He ordered in a firm voice, and jumped to the ground. She stood speachlessly and observed him.

The man slipped the hood off his head, letting the girl see his green eyes.

"You're alive." She took a step closer, and started stretching her arm to hold his.

"Y-yeah.." He hugged himself and cowered back.

"What's wrong?"
"I can't stay here, Skylor. I just came to say goodbye."

She stared at him, searching for words. "But.."

He sighed. "I'm sorry, but I just can't stay." He approached her and pulled her close to him.

She let go of her body in his arms when she felt his lips make contact with hers. She ran her fingers through his brown hair, messing it even more, and kissed back.

Then, without a warning, Kai quickly, but gently, pushed her back, breaking the kiss, and making her fall on the bed.
"Goodbye, princess." His voice echoed in the room.

"W-wait.." She quickly got up. But when she gazed around, there was no one but her in the room, and the door was swinging open.

She stood in the doorway, searching the hallway with her eyes. It was dark and empty.
The only person around was Lloyd, carrying two of Sir Clouse's books with both his hands.

"Lloyd?"
The young blond stopped, and his eyes darted towards the princess. "Yes princess?"
"Have you seen anyone.. um.. walking around this hallway.. now?"
"No, princess. Most of the servants and guards are asleep now. Is something wrong?"
"Uh.. n-no. Everything is.. okay."

She closed her door slowly, then threw herself on the bed, and sighed.

"Goodbye, blacksmith."

-----
Now what could be better than ending the whole story on a cliffhanger?

Anyways, I'll make this quick.

Now I'm seriously struggling to start that sequel. Just leave title suggestions and all theories and predictions you can come up with. I would really appreciate this. (Especially the title!) The plot is (kinda) already planned.

So, thanks for being patient with me and my horrible writing skills (especially when it comes to love scenes).

See ya later lovely peeps!

~Ninjagirlfan;D