Chapter 14: "Imprisoned"

The girl stared with her amber eyes at the young blacksmith.

"P-princess.. why a-are you here?" His voice was weak and shaken.

"I'm so sorry. I couldn't convince him to let you live." She whispered, ignoring his question.

Kai gently rubbed the princess's cheek with his fingers, and smiled. "You don't need to apologize, princess."

She took his shaky hands in hers, and stared deep into his eyes. She gazed down, scanning the wounds and bruises all over his body, and bit her lip.

"Skylor?" His weak voice echoed in the cell.
"Yes, Kai?"
"When I'm gone, will you remember me?"

Everything became silent.

"I.. I will never forget you."

"Can you promise me?"

She smiled, and pressed her thumb against his cheek. "I promise that I will never forget you, Kai."
He gave her a warm smile. "Th-thank you."

She slowly trailed her fingers down his neck, and to his bare chest.
She smiled, and her cheeks flushed a light reddish color as she was starring at his abdominals.

"Like what you're seeing, princess?"
She looked at him, to see him smirking at her.

"Even when you're imprisoned and badly hurt, you're still such a bragger." She rolled her eyes.

He let out an exhausted shaky chuckle, then, despite how weak he was, he lifted himself using his elbow, and sat up in the corner, his back resting on the walls. He closed his eyes, tired, as he leaned his head in the corner.

Then, the young girl decided to break the silence. "You know.. there has been one thing I really wanted to do from the moment I met you."

The young man's tired green eyes opened, and darted towards the princess. "A-and.. what is it?"

Before he could realised it, a pair of smooth thin lips were pressed against his pale dry ones, causing his eyes to go wide in shock.

The red-haired girl fastly pulled away.
"This." She gave a shy smile as she bit her lip.

Kai put a hand on her neck, and, with all the energy he got left, leaned in and slowly kissed his lover, pressing his slightly parted lips against hers.
She quickly melted in, putting a hand on the back of his head, and an arm around his waist, pulling his weak body a bit forwards towards hers.

As they locked lips together, she started softly nibbling and sucking on his lower lip, making him moan, and he started twirling her hair around his finger.

He then decided to kick things up a notch, and started tracing his tongue over the girl's lips, asking for entrance. She gave him what he wanted, and as his tongue penetrated in her mouth, she rested her hands on his chest and pushed him back in the corner gently, while he was exploring every inch of her mouth cavity. She moaned, and her breath hit his tongue, warming his whole body.

When there was nothing else for him to discover inside, he pulled his tongue out her mouth, pulling away. He opened his eyes, and she did the same, his green orbs locking gazes with her amber ones.

Kai put his thumb on her cheekbone, caressing it kindly. He approached her ear and murmurred. "I love you."
He then planted a tender kiss under her ear, and trailed his wet kisses all along her neck down to her neck bone.
"I love you even more." She moaned in a whisper.

The young brunet then lifted her and seated her on his lap. The girl giggled softly, as she rested her head on his shoulder, and her hands on his chest. He smiled weakly, as she started slowly passing her fingers over the cuts and bruises on his body.

-----

~Ninjagirlfan;D