Chapter 15: "Love you goodbye"

Another title reference. #SorryNotSorry
-----

Kai's POV

I laid still in the corner, as Skylor was walking out the cell. She smiled and waved me goodbye, and I returned the gest.

I shut my eyes, tired.

That's it. That's the end for me.
I knew this was meant to happen eventually. I couldn't possibly hide it for my entire life.

Suddenly, the door squeaked open. And there I saw another figure standing.
He approached me, which was when I noticed his blond hair and sea-blue eyes.

-------

3rd person POV

It was very early in the morning, and the first sunlights lit up the sky. People were already gathered under a huge wooden stake, as a youthful frame was being pushed forwards by the guards.

"Kai!" His sister screamed, running his way. She threw her arms around him and sobbed quietly.

"Hey.. It's gonna be alright." He told her and smiled.
"No.. no it won't." She let go of him and took a step back.
The blacksmith observed as Jay held her in his arms and stroked her. He smiled weakly. "Take good care of her."
The jester smiled back. "I.. I will." He then took the girl and walked away.

"Move, blacksmith."

Nya watched from far as her brother got pushed by the guards, until he reached the execution place. She hid her face in the brunet's chest and cryed.

The guards tied the blacksmith up, then one of them came with a flaming torch. He dropped it under the long wood, and it fastly caught fire.

The young girl watched in horror as the fire grew, eating her brother slowly.

Jay tried pulling her away, but she stood still in her place."N-nya.. let's.. let's go to the barn.." She ignored him, and refused to budge.

"Kai.." She whispered, tears streaming down her face.
"Nya, please. You shouldn't watch this."
"B-brother.." She started crying even more, her gray eyes always fixed at her brother, still ignoring the brunet. "You promised." She took a step closer to the burning stake.

She looked to the ground with her blurry eyes full of tears. She threw herself in Jay's arms, who caught her and pulled her to his embrace, and she kept crying , wetting his shoulder. He looked up at Kai, then to the ground, a tear escaping his eye.

That was when the blacksmith's screams were heard, as the pain in his body became more and more unbearable.
The blacksmith girl cryed even more in her boyfriend's shirt.

But, she wasn't the only one crying.

Because upthere, standing in her window, the princess was watching the smoke and hearing the screams.
Tears rolled down her cheeks, and her heart ached hard.
Soon enough, it all became over.

"I'll miss you so much, Kai." She whispered to herself.

*Knock* *Knock*
Then, she heard someone knocking her door, and someone calling her name.

"Princess Skylor?"

She quickly wiped away her tears and walked away from the window at the sound of her servant.

"Yes, Pearl?" (I think I need to stop these references)

The door opened and a skinny pale girl stepped inside. "The King wishes to see you now, princess. He says it's very important."

"O-of course. Tell him I'll be there in a minute."

"As you wish, princess." The servant bowed her head and turned around to walk away.

"Pearl?" The princess interupted her.

"Yes, princess?"

"Umm, I was reading a story.. where the hero's.. lover.. dies."

"Oh. That's sad, princess."

"It definitely is. But, what do you think should the hero do?"

"Hmm, I say he should get over her. She's gone now."

"Oh.."

"But you'll eventually find out when you read the rest of the story, princess."

"Uh, of course."

"And.. Don't forget about the King, princess. He wants to see you, and now."

The skinny girl walked out the room and closed the door after her.

Skylor sighed and threw herself back on the bed, eyes closed.

"Get over...

..him."

The End

------

Nope, that's not April fools' prank that all authors have been doing. The story IS over.
BUT, I wrote an epilogue (Will publish it tomorrow or maybe the day after it), and will be making a sequel because I've had the idea for one for so long now.
Just don't remove the book from your library yet, if some of you do that.

Umm.. So don't forget to vote and really thanks for the support. And sorry if the ending was crappy.
Love you all my lovley peeps ♡ even if you don't vote or comment.

~Ninjagirlfan;D