After-Math

-Stacy's P.O.V-

I looked around my house,which was neat now that I cleaned it. That was a relief!I sat down and looked at my empty hands, thinking about what happened last night.

*Flashback*

I gasped as I heard my doorbell ring and I quickly ran over to the door. Graser was there, holding the prettiest white tulips I have ever seen. His wide smile making my insides melt. His tux making him look nothing like himself.

"You ready Stace? Cuz I am!" He said in his adorable voice, making me giggle.I nodded a tiny yes and he started laughing at my awkwardness. I smiled at him, making him blush like crazy.

He lead me to his car, making me laugh since it wasn't the nicest car of all time, but he cleaned it. Which was nice of him, I guess. The whole car ride I couldn't stop staring at his beautiful features. Even though it was dark, I could see him clearly. He looked perfect.

*End of Flashback*

I smiled to myself, it had been a perfect night. We all danced, sung and nothing had gone wrong. Atleast not until the end, since Bee had ate way to much spicy chicken. Let's just say it didn't stay in her stomach. I kinda feel bad for her since Mitchell had laughed his butt of instead of helping her, which was sad, but I guess Bee liked that about him. That night, everything felt right. I'm glad I came here, no one knows what my past is. Everyone treats me like a normal person, and I enjoyed that.

-Graser's P.O.V-

I stared up at my ceiling, smiling a very clumsy smile. Last night was amazing! If only I could of stolen a kiss. I just felt like it wasn't the right time. The kiss had to be perfect! I stayed there, staring at the ceiling, for about 1 hour. Memories from the dance flooding into my head. I couldn't wait to see Stace again.

-Straub's P.O.V-

"Straub! S-stop! Straub no!!" Bee told me, as I was tickling her stomach, making her laugh louder until she pushed my hands of her. Bee was red with laughter, and her hair was in a mess. She giggled and punched me on my shoulder.

"Ow! Bee, gurl, that hurt!"
I said, in a very dramatic voice.

"Oh, i am sorry prince Straub! But revenge tastes sweet!" She said,trying to make the last part sound evil, she didn't succeed. It sounded more like she was making a girl version of batman. When she noticed me holding in my laughter she punched my chest.

I fell backwards, falling off the bed. Bee's giggling getting louder and louder. I laughed along with her. This was what I looked in a girl. A hilarious personality.

-Will's P.O.V-

I sat there,looking at the setting sun. My arm around Allyiah and her head on my shoulders.

"Will? Why do you like me?" Allyiah said in her beautiful voice.

"Because I don't like you Allyiah, I love you. I love you because your not only beautiful on the outside, your also beautiful on the inside.Your funny, nice, and sweet. I love you forever and always."

She looked up at me and smiled, pecking my lips.

*Flashback*

I quickly made my way down the hallway, looking down. The guy I called friend wasn't much of a friend. Benjamin (♥Author's Note♥ Benjamins just a random name...ya I didn't wanna pick a youtuber.) had just pushed me aside, pushed me aside for the 'popular' kids. I was so close to the bathroom! So close to letting my tears fall without anyone noticing! Yet the tears fell before I reached my destination. I tried to keep it as quiet as possible. I really did! But you could still know I was crying. That's when SHE came. She was one of the nicest girl in school, one of the role models. She could've gone comfort anyone else, anyone at all! Yet she chose me. She stood beside me patting my back. I looked up at her quizzically, even though it was hard with the tears. She looked at me with sparkling eyes and then gave me a tiny kiss on my cheek. I blushed so bad that day. Apparently, Benjamin liked her. MUAHAHA im evil!

*End of Flashback*

"Let's go home Will, it's getting late." Allyiah said standing up and offered her hand to me.

-????'s P.O.V-

I sat on the bus, waiting to arrive at my destination. I was surprised, it should of taken around 2 hours to get there, but 5 hours have passed and we STILL weren't there. I decided to take out my phone and send her a text, just incase she forgot. I hope she hasn't forgotten our our past relationship...

-Stacy's P.O.V-

I heard my phone beep abd quickly scurried over to my nightstand. I was hoping it would of been Graser. Wait! No...no not yet! I totally forgot about him. No no no no!!!!! He couldn't be coming here! Not
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joey.

♥Author's Note♥

Hey guys, I'm back! I tried to make a really long chapter, so I hope you enjoyed it! Oh, and in this story Joey isn't gay (or doesn't know it yet and also I have nothing against people who are gay, just be yourself!) So guys, I love you all so so so much for supporting me and for 335 views YES!!!! Well goodbye!! FOR NOWWWWWWWWW

*"* Q & A With Kukki!*"*

Okay so  hitting 300 I'm going to make a Q&A if I get a question I'll put it in, if not then no Q&A. Simple. I'll Start with my questions for now.

1. What's one of your favorite hobbies (beside youtube and minecraft)

I actually really enjoy reading and writing! My kind are almost gone! We're very rare creatures.

2. What's your favorite color?

Blue ofcourse! Well actually I like cyan. I also like purple.

3. What are your top 3 ships?

○Gracy (Graser10 x Stacyplays*

○Corby (NewScapePro x Shubble)

○Straubee ( Strauberryjam x Heyimbee)

Okay, just leave your questions in the comments and I'll answer them! BYEEEEEE