Gone

-Straub's P.O.V-

I walked into the white room and looked down at my best friend, his eyes closed with scratches all over his body. I laid down a little strawberry plush as a single tear rolled down my face. I left the room in silence. He couldn't be dead, there was no way HE could be dead. He had been there for me since...forever. I wanted to be here for him but...what could I do? Nothing that's what.

-Bee's P.O.V-

I sighed. After a few months she had become my best friend and now she was gone. Forever. So was Graser. In a blink of an eye they were gone, and I couldn't do anything about it. I startes crying than sobbing. I couldn't control myself, as I was crying I felt a new presence beside me. I lookes up and saw Straub, he was trying to smile but you could tell he had been crying.

"WHY! Straub, they were our best friends and...and now they're gone."

"Shh it's going to be okay. The doctors haven't given us the answer."

I cried into his chest, I could sense him looking at me. He made me look at him and smiled. He leaned in closer and whispered to me

"I love you bee" then he kissed me. His soft lips on mine, energy sparking between us.

♥Author's Note♥
No they aren't dead let me tell you that. By the way, if you don't like Straubee I suggest you get out of here.
Sorry this is kinda late, at lunch my friends tried to stick a sticky note on me and I had to run around to escape them. Anyway if you enjoyed, I'm glad! Remember to smile,BYEEEEEE