Why Now?

Dedicated to Ordineon

-Stacy's P.O.V-

Joey! Please, no. Not now. I panicked, my friends here didn't know my past. They knew me as Stacy, and only Stacy. They didn't think of me as the girl with a broken past. They didn't think of me as Joey's Ex girlfriend. They didn't even know Joey!

*Flashback*

I cried silently in my room, a red mark on my face. Joey was drunk...again. It was the 5th time Joey had slapped me, and the 12th girl he has had over. I felt bad for them, they didn't know hus true form, his drunk self. I heard the door close and strong footsteps coming up our stairs. I wanted to get out of this life. I remembered when Joey cared about my family's death, when he cared about my feelings. I was scared, the footsteps getting closer. They didn't reach me though. They stopped next door and I heard Joey's bed creak with his weight. That's when I made up my mind. I got a sticky note and a pen and quickly wrote down my note.

Joey, I'm tired of this.I want a boyfriend who cares so goodbye I'm breaking up with you.

I silently packed my most special possessions. My mom's diamond necklace, my dad's favorite tie, my brother's stuffed shark, clothes, and my dog's favorite bone plush. This was it, I was leaving. I made my way downstairs and got all of the money we had in a jar and left the sticky note on my door. I left to the farthest town that I could reach by tomorrow. It was a long trip.

*End Of Flashback*

A tear fell, then another.  Everything around me fell. He, HE was going to ruin my life. Why now? Why couldn't it be in a a year? When I was ready. I wasn't ready now.

-Graser's P.O.V-

Why do I feel...sad? Angry? Jealousy? Nothing had happend this morning or last night...why do I feel like this? Did ot have something to do with my lost long twin? Nah, I have no idea where he is! He's long lost!

"Stop thinking about your nonexistent twin! You DON'T have one" My brother said, I gave him the stink eye.

"How do you now? Huh! What proof do you have?" I said with my detective voice.

"Uh, ultrasounds? I was there when you were born. You can go ask mom even!" He said with a smirk.

"Oh. Hehe" I said awkwardly.

Well, that was the end of our conversation. I was still sad though. And angry. And jealous. I really need to eat, it clears my head.

-Joey's P.O.V-

I stood up as my stop was called, making sure this was the right stop with the tracker on my phone. I couldn't wait to see her! I'm pretty sure she has no friends because of her past, well im here to help her! I decided to move here once I stopped my drinking habit, which was hard.

I also decided to die my hair blue, for a change. I hope Stacy liked it, then I could swoop in and win her heart again! I looked at my phone once again  to see if Stacy had responded but she hasn't. Hmm, by now I was hoping a message such as

Oh Joey! I'm so glad your here, I have no friends, thank you for coming to my rescue,I love you ♥

Or

Joey I'm so glad your here! I really missed you.

But that hadn't happened yet. I was sure of one thing though! She was gonna be mine soon.

♥Author's Note♥

Hi! So thank you, again, for all the support. Something I wanna say before anything is that I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST JOEY. I just needed someone to be the 'villain' so I used Joey. Sorry for any inconvenience. Anyway, hope you enjoyed, remember to smile, BYEEEEEEEE

"*"Q&A with Kukki"*"

So Ordineon asked me what Ship I would kick out for grubble and this is my answer.

None! It's to hard, I love them all! So ya, ummm feel free to leave your questions in the comments ♥