Realized to late

-Announcement-

So, hello! I'm turning this book into a zombie apocalypse thing, so I'm going to start killing some people, sorry. Well enjoy! Don't worry it will still be Gracy! 

-Stacy's P.O.V-

It was on the news, it was on the papers, it was everywhere. It was one of the biggest things that has happened in this small town. "Young man committed suicide last night" was a lot of the headlines in the news and in the paper

My ex-boyfriend committed suicide. It was my fault and I knew it. I felt horrible, even if I hated him,I love him once. And I treated him like this? I feel horrible, so so horrible.

Just because of this, I'm eating Ice cream alone at home. Anyone who knocked at my door didn't get any response, I had at least 188 unread messages.

On the night that he, well you know, I was at a party with all my friends having fun, while he was alone had no one.

Kool-aid, the Red one, probably poured out of him (blood). Why would he do that? I guess he thought no one would care. But I did.

I haven't seen the scene yet, it terrifies me seeing him like that. I can't bring myself to going into his apartment.

Now I have no choice. I have to go see him, see how and with what. Tears start falling again. I grabbed a tissue and wiped them away, but they kept coming.

Gah, its already 1:35 am, and school starts soon. I should get ready...

♥Author's Note♥

Mwahaha, Read the first letter of every chapter. ;)

Okay, hope you enjoyed remember to smile, BYEEEE!

Oh and first to answer the riddle is gonna be part of the book. Ok I'm done BYEEEE!!!